X

A/N: WARNING, the following chapter includes rape and sexual assault. A review will be posted at the end of this chapter to summarize the events that will occur for those who are sensitive to this graphic material. Again, do NOT read this chapter if you're sensitive to sexual assault and rape. You have been warned.

I-I need to look away... I have to, but...

"Do not worry Cosmina, I will remind you of who you were..." carefully Alucard lifted Elyza from her bed, her body proved to be light, her heart thumped slowly, she felt warm even. Yes, she will remember, she will know all the years of waiting and anticipation for her return. His rightful queen would soon be by his side once more, however, this time, she shall not rot away from him like last. No, he would change this, he would make sure she had no say in the matter. He would have her forever and she would not testify for it is her king who is ordering her. His beloved Cosmina would return to his embrace, she would remember.

"I-I can't think..." limply she raised her arm to his face as if requesting help from the strange state she was in. In return he grabbed her hand and held it tightly as he swiftly carried her off to his quarters. There he would show her their kingdom that had been plundered and destroyed. However, his servants remain faithful to him and they shall rejoice when they hear about the return of their queen.

Softly he kissed her cheek as she drifted off to sleep in his arms. By now his master must have this figured out...

"The Carpathia family... Yes, their bloodline traces back to historical Romania, during the rule of Vlad The Impaler III. Records show that as Vlad gained power a young girl was abounded by the Turks. From there it is said she died at age sixteen, however, evidence shows she did not die, and surprisingly, became the wife of Vlad... Interesting." Sir Integra placed down the documents Walter had fetched for her. 

Currently she was alone, and the privacy she gladly took. But to think that this was Alucard's reason for constantly bothering the girl? Never had she heard of nor ever seen that monster display affection toward anything, everything was a game to him.

"Vlad the Impaler... Your time to pay has come for you and all of the evils you committed! Today is the day you shall atone for all the deaths of others!" a high priest called out. The crowd yelled and shook their fists. This couldn't be happening... H-He can't die.

"You will die as a dog, you are nothing now!" a general approach us with a cry. Without hesitation he stomped on Vlad's head which was already being held by a guillotine.

"Please! Stop it!" I struggled against a brute's arms, however I was at a severe disadvantage with no room to free my arms.

"Before you die, you'll watch your queen and how disgusting she is, just like you." I knew this day would come but now that it's happening... I just can't wrap my head around it. To see him so poorly treated and beaten...

A group of men walked over to me, their grubby hands grabbing for the robe I currently wore. It couldn't happen, no, they will not touch me.

Struggling I looked over to him, his eyes were wide as a man forced his head to look in my direction. I do not want this, I will not take this, I must be strong for him.

"Look at her you dog! Look at what those men are going to do to her!" they kicked his side with a loud thud.

After a few minutes of struggling they grabbed me by my neck and held me in the air.

"I-I can't breathe!" I choked out while spit dribbled down my chin. I will not that this insolent behavior from such disgusting men! I will not have this, they will bow before us!

Quickly they threw me to the ground a few feet in front of Vlad so he could get an eyeful of this defilement. 

Naked and bruised I attempted to cover myself but my limbs were pinned down stopping me from resist. I scowled at them, a ferocious look in my eye. One grabbed my face and forced my mouth open so he could enter. A disgusting taste of men, this is nothing like him. This is filthy, disgusting, this is his end!

Without another thought I bit down, hard.

A scream.

"The whore bit it off! She fucking bit it off!" the fat pig fell over as I spit out the remains and blood. 

"You bitch!" a villager called out and without a moment of hesitation I was kicked and punched in the face, my vision fell blurry for a moment as I tried to resist the pain.

"I'll show this bitch who has the authority." a man put his hips to my thighs, a moment of hesitation, and before I could object he was in me. The fucker is in me! How dare he! 

"Take it out you fucking pig! Take it out!" I screamed livid with fury. In response I was kicked in the side which caused me to yelp in pain. 

After long minutes it was over and the men were done. My body is broken, I cannot feel my legs, and my arms cracked long ago. This is the finale.

"Quit your crying, dog!" loud thumps followed as I looked to see a man in a cowl with a sharp axe in hand. It was large, larger than needed.

"Your time of terror is over..." spitting on him the general walked away to watch the spectacle unfold. I could not do anything to stop this, I am too weak, I have been broken. 

"Farewell, Vlad the Impaler." with that the hulking man in chain armor, axe in hand, raised his arms before throwing them down for his neck. His time was over and I would soon follow, I long to join him, together we will be united once more and away from this sick place.

A head rolled toward my direction, his eyes were closed and a grin on his face. Yes, he would accept his fate, he did long before this day and as I have.

"T-The blood! It's going back to his body!" what?

"It's demon! And immortal!" a woman cried from the crowd.

It couldn't be, he had reached the title of immortality. He was right, he was right all along!

The world grew dark as crows cried overhead while clouds thundered. This was his rebirth, this was him, he is no longer human.

Recap: Alucard hypnotizes Elyza and shows her the day of their beheading. Elyza, or, Cosmina, is raped by villagers while Alucard gains his vampiric powers.