VI

A/N: Okay so this involves some lime/lemon stuff. Also if you're curious as to what language I've been using, it's Romanian.

Silently she waited. She breathed normally as her heartbeat slowed down.

Was she really going to wait here? What else was she going to do anyways? Run off to find help? No, if she recalled, the man had stated everyone in the building was dead or had turned into one of those strange zombie like beings. Not to mention that man could kill her on the spot without remorse if he so wished it. 

Sighing she had found herself in quite the predicament. Trapped in a hospital with some master vampire? The conflict sounded like it was from some survival horror movie.

Deciding to rest her head against the wall she placed her weight on it and closed her eyes. The clouds slowly cleared and the moon twinkled through the dark sky. How much time had passed? Hours? Minutes? Her internal sense of time was never accurate so consequently every five minutes she found herself checking a clock before heading out somewhere. But now time did not matter, it did not exist. It was the night, and she was alive somehow. This was the time of her living.

Her eyes found peace in the darkness that was her eyelids. Could she relax? For now she gambled that as long as that strange man lingers around she would be fine. Maybe she could sleep even? At the moment she couldn't control whether or not she would fall asleep. 

Quickly she opened her eyes to hands wandering her thighs. What was going on? Who was touching her? How long did she fall asleep?

"What the fuck?" she began as she struggled against a strong grasp.

"This is payback for taking advantage of me while I was resting, human." an all too familiar voice called out in response. Thick locks of black hair rubbed against her cheek as a rough breath trickled down her neck. First he had been handling her like a doll and now this?! Just who does this man think he is!

"Cut it out! I didn't take advantage of you! Let me go!" she squirmed and yelled but alas he quickly wrapped her in his arms boxing her in with no wiggle room. Her chest felt as if it were to cave in on itself if she took a single breath.

"Amant, sclav, a mea..." with a quick inhale of her scent she flushed red. What were these foreign words? 

"H-Hey, fuck off! And use English!" again she struggled but he would not let her leave just yet.

"Quiet," with a roar ebbed in his voice she knew that if she defied that order it could mean pain or death. Resting she fell lax in her grasp as his knee rode up her skirt and to her groin. Instantly she shot up in flames. She had been sitting on him this entire time "you will learn not to defy me." he purred as he rubbed his cheek against her own.

He enjoyed the heat she radiated out of embarrassment. Something about that reaction made him stir, it was cute yes, but, that wasn't it.

"Pl-please, I don't even know you..." a tear slipped from her eye.

"Oh, but I know you human, yes." he pulled away from her body and stood up as she quickly scurried away.

This madman knew who she was? Was he some sort of stalker? 

"W-What? I've never seen you before or-or-" she was cut short.

"Of course you haven't. It is my job to approach my amant. Your job is to accept your fate and submit. You shall be mine human, since your birth you belonged to me rightfully. You cannot escape me or what will happen. None of this you can run from." he growled as he stood in front of her. Was this true? No, was she really so exhausted to believe this man? He was talking complete nonsense! She had her rights and she knew them. She wasn't entitled to this man in anyway. No, she would be free of him as soon as this night is over.

"No! I don't belong to anyone you monster! I don't owe you anything and you'll be leaving me alone as soon as this night is over." she stood quickly as she furrowed her brow in anger. Her stubborness only intrigued him further.

Her head, it felt light. She couldn't see, shocks and tingles spread over her body. Not now. If she ever gets up too quickly it always makes her lightheaded.

Her eyes became half-lidded as her legs felt weak. As she started to fall a support suddenly appeared at her side. A gloved hand wrapped around her waist and promptly picked her, scooping her small frame. She was being held bridal style, which of course caused her face to flush.

Was this person really going to help her after what she had said?

"Hmp, you talk fiercely human, yet, you can't even support your own weight." with a grin he peered down to the mortal while walking out of the room and down the long hallway. She hated the fact whether she wanted it or not, she would always need help physically.

Grumbling in response she couldn't struggle as she drifted into the folds of her unconsciousness.