two

"Are you sure you can't come?" I ask Ethan while I look for something to wear. Ethan pouted while nodding.

"I already promised the guys I'd hang out with them." He frowned. I understand though.

It's been a while since he's had a guy night. "You going to text me throughout the night?" He asked as I nodded.

"Of course." I pick an outfit out and lay it out. It was black and white plaid skinny jeans, a white tube top, and a black jean jacket.

I put it on so he could work on my hair. Ethan knows how to do the fishtail braid and he does it often.

He grew up with sisters so they taught him how to do it. I sit in front of him so he could braid my hair.

I had it brushed so there shouldn't be any tangles. "I'm assuming you three had a good time yesterday?" Ethan asked making conversation.

"Yeah, the girl was super sweet." Avery ended up making the groupchat which I'm thankful for.

I couldn't tell what face he was making. "That's good, baby." I could hear the smile on his face.

We make small talk while he does my hair. I love how he loves playing with my hair.

He always offers, too. Most of the time, I don't even have to ask.

It took him about ten minutes to do my hair. I make sure to thank him by giving him a kiss.

I started doing my makeup as he got up from the bed. "I better get going so I can get ready too." He stretches.

When I get done with my eyeliner, I look up at him. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I promise him.

He comes over and places a gentle kiss on my lips. I smile a little bit when he pulls away.

He tells me bye and walks away. Right when I get done with my makeup, the couple walk in.

Tyler said he was down to come knowing he said he wanted more guys to hang out with.

They were both ready so I smiled towards them. I grabbed everything I needed and walk with them out to the car.

Tyler drives, Avery sits next to him, and I sit in the back. I'm actually a little nervous for this.

I didn't know how many people would be there. All I know is Tyler, Avery, and Kat.

And I barely know Kat. I think it'll go okay though. They followed the gps to Kat's boyfriends house.

There were a couple cars in the driveway. Avery texted Kat that we were here and we get out of the car.

A few seconds later, we see her running out. She had a giant ass smile on her face.

"Hey, guys! It's so good to see you again." She squealed cheerfully. She quickly hugged me and Avery and then look looked at Tyler.

"I've heard a lot about you." She smiled towards him. They introduced themselves to each other as I watched.

She brought us inside so we could introduce us to everyone. I could hear people talking inside as we walked.

I made sure to stay behind while Kat went to a blonde headed guy. I instantly recognize him from the pictures.

She grabs Sam and introduces all of us to him. She introduces us to a girl named Stas, and another one named Tara.

There was a dark haired guy named Colby and another guy named Kevin.

It was a strange group of people. But I was intrigued by all of them. We all went to the living room for the karaoke part.