twenty

Avery and I were currently straightening the apartment.

We're having a girls night since I had the night off. I was honestly super excited for it.

I even invited Addison and told the girls. They were worried about it at first but I told them how Addison is actually super sweet.

I think she'll fit in pretty well. We're gonna hang out at the apartment and do face masks and we might drink a little bit.

The guys wanted to go bar hopping so they're all meeting up at Sam and Colby's. I would like to go, but with dance I can't.

I wanna try to stay a little sober throughout competition season.

Right when we got done cleaning, Kat and Stas texted saying they were on the way.

I flopped down on the couch and started scrolling through my phone.

"How come you won't tell me what happened between you and Colby?" Avery asked making conversation.

I lock my phone while looking at her. I haven't told her about my kiss with Colby.

Hell, I haven't told anyone. It's been a couple days since the kiss but every time I think about it, I can't help but smile.

I didn't know how to tell them just yet. But I plan on spilling the tea a little bit tonight once the girls come.

"You'll have to wait to see." I tease. She groans causing me to laugh a little.

I can see why she wants to know. Colby and I's bond are super strong now.

I loved how we are right now. We're not official, but we are talking.

Yeah, we admitted our feelings but we still acted like we did before we told our feelings.

He's honestly my best friend. I swear, we instantly clicked with each other from day one.

As we sit there and talk, the two girls walk in. Even though I love spending time with Tyler and Colby, I was happy to hang out with the girls.

I feel like it'll be fun to hang out with them. We all greeted each other and hugged when they came in.

"Where's Addison?" Kat asked while looking around. "She's on her way. I think she's only hanging out for a couple hours." I explain.

She explained how she has plans tomorrow so she can't hang out too late.

They nodded and we sat on the couch. "You gonna tell us what happened with you and Colby now?"

I guess Avery couldn't wait. "You noticed how weird they're acting too?" Kat asked her excitedly.

"We're not acting weird, we kissed the other night." The three dropped their jaws

I guess they were not expecting it. "What? I mean finally, but spill everything." And so I did.

I told them how we were hanging out, watching their new video and wanted to go on a drive.

He took me to the Hollywood sign and we just started talking. I told them how things got intense and we both leaned in.

When I told them that part, they squealed so loud it made me giggle. I love how they support everything.

"That explains so much!" Stas thought out loud. "Was he a good kisser?" Avery asked, wanting to gossip.

I look at Kat to see she was making a gross face. "I love girl talk time, but that's like asking if my brother is a good kisser."