five

Today is the day of the Halloween party and I'm very excited. I had my recital and most of my friends came.

Avery, Kat, Tyler, Stas, Colby, and Ethan were there. I could tell Ethan wasn't too happy about Colby showing up.

When I came back from the girls night, we had a long talk about it. We ended up working things out though.

We were at my apartment, getting ready for the party. We were going as two space aliens.

I had my hair in alien buns and I was putting my make up on now. Avery and Tyler were dressing up as Jesse and Buzz from toy story.

I knew they were going to look super cute. Around eight, we all finally got ready for the party.

I took pictures for Avery and Tyler while Tyler took pictures for us two. We were taking separate cars for the party.

The only way I could get Ethan to come is if we rode separately. I told them they could follow us so we got in the car.

I had dance tomorrow so I wasn't going to drink too much. It took us about forty five minutes to get to the house.

And I could tell people were already starting to get here. I could hear music playing while we walked inside.

The house was already starting to get crowded while I scanned the room. I was looking for anyone I knew.

And after a few seconds, I found Stas and Kat sitting on the couch. "I'm going to get us drinks." Ethan whispered in my ear.

I nodded while I walked over to the two girls. They noticed me coming up and a big smile grew on their face.

"Cassie!" Kat cheered when I hugged them. Tyler and Avery followed shortly behind me.

The four of us started talking to each other. I stood there and waited for Ethan.

But after ten minutes, he never came with my drink. I looked at Stas to see her drink gone.

"Do you want to get a drink with me?" I asked causing her to smile.

She got up and we walked to the kitchen where all the alcohol is. I poured myself Tito's knowing that's what I liked.

"Did your boyfriend show up?" Stas asked curiously. "Yeah, he's here somewhere." I tell her.

I wonder where he ran off to. I didn't get much time to think about it though. Right as I turned around, I saw Colby walking towards me.

He had a big ass grin on his face while holding a cup. "You made it!" He cheered.

He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. It caught me off guard for a second.

I hug him back for a second and pulled away. I looked into his eyes to see he was already drunk.

"How're you feeling?" I ask into his ear. He gave me a cheeky smile while bending down to me.

"I'm fucking drunk." He slurred. I could smell it on his breath. "You should get on my level." He told me.

I just rose my drink up and put it to my lips. I swallowed the burning liquor and looked at him to see him watching.

He just smiled a little while making a conversation with us. I figured he would've left to make more rounds.

But for the next couple of hours, we stood in the kitchen and talked. I got to know Stas more and she was super sweet.

As we talked, people would walk past us to get their drinks. While we talked, I never saw Ethan.

It was kinda scaring me a little bit. I guess Colby noticed and leaned in. "Are you okay?" He asked in my ear.