thirty-one

I was excited for girls day. Since I didn't have dance early tomorrow morning, we were having a girls day slash night.

Excited was probably an understatement. I can't remember the last time we had a girls day together.

We were going to have a picnic lunch and then play at the local playground. It's going to look strange, five twenty year olds at a playground.

But it's a school day so there won't be too many kids there.

I was finishing up making food for Avery and myself when she walked out of her room.

"You look cute." She complimented me. I had on leggings, a band t-shirt, and a large jean jacket.

I wanted to wear something comfortable and casual. I thank her as I put our stuff in the lunch boxes.

She looked really cute too. She had on an orange sundress with a cardigan over it.

It wasn't my style, but she always pulled it off. I tell her how cute she looks as we walked to the car.

I was going to pick up Addison and then meet Stas and Kat there. We played a bunch of throwback songs and sang the whole time.

When we get to Addison's, I text her that we're here. She comes out a few minutes later with a big ass smile on her face.

She gets in the back seat while we greet her. I was happy she was in the group.

She hasn't proved us wrong just yet, so I think she's a genuine person.

We drive to the playground, listening the music the whole time. When we pulled up, the other two girls were there.

We walked over to them, quickly hugging each other. We share what food we brought and then started eating.

"So, how are you and Colby?" Addison asked looking at me. I haven't seen her in awhile so I knew she was going to ask.

"We're really good. He's super sweet." I tell her. We start gossiping while we eat and it was honestly super fun.

I'll be honest, it's not as much fun gossiping to Tyler and Colby. I'll start gossiping and then they'll make jokes.

Once we ate and cleaned everything up, we ran to play on the playground.

"Race you down the slide!" Kat yelled in my face. We went to the double slide and went down.

She ended up beating me which made us laugh. "You had a head start." I joke with her.

She just sticks her tongue out at me as she walks away. Stas and Avery were swinging.

Kat went over to join them. I gave Addison a look as she looked at me too.

We both went over to the swings so we could join them. I love spending time with them.

Before I met them, all I had was Avery. But she introduced me to Kat, and we all became friends.

I wouldn't change anything either. I would do everything the exact same.

We ended up spending the whole day together. Avery and I didn't even get back to the apartment til almost midnight.

When we walked in, we could hear laughter from Tyler's room. He must be streaming. I look at Avery with my eyebrow risen.

"Wanna pull a prank on him?" She instantly said yes. We whispered a plan so we tip toed to the door.

We counted to three on our fingers, a smile growing on her face. Once we get to three, we raise our hand up, making a fist with it.

We start pounding on the door as hard as we could. "FBI! Open up!" I yell in a deep voice.

Avery started giggling a little bit. We kept on banging too as we giggled. The door swung open revealing Tyler's face.

He had the most confused look on his face. Avery and I were biting our lips, trying to not laugh.

"What the fuck are you two on? Like good lord." He shook his head while we both started laughing.

He just shook his head while going back to his chair, leaving the door open.

I look over to see Colby sitting on his bed, looking at us. I look at him surprised.

"I didn't know you were here." I tell Colby once I'm calmed down. I walk over to him and sit down.

"Yeah, I've been streaming with Tyler for a couple of hours." He informs me.

Ever since Tyler started streaming with Colby, he's been more popular on the app.

They all love Tyler and I couldn't be happier for him. We haven't told the fans yet that we're in a relationship, but they all figure we are.

I don't know how the fangirls do it, but they should be investigators. I'm honestly not even that tired.

Plus I don't have dance until one so I'm not worried about staying up late.

We all hung out and talked while we streamed. I always thought streaming was interesting.

I've always had a good time on it. Right before I was about to go to bed, they did the sound where it was the loud scream.

I screamed while jumping in the air. The two boys started laughing. "Who did that shit?" I ask while bending in front of the camera.

I just shake my head while I flip it off. It's a known bit that whenever I come, they want to scare me.

And it works every time. I go into the bathroom and wash my face. Once done, I go into my room to lay down.

It's been a long but good day. As I lay down, I scroll through my phone. Mainly through Instagram.

I find fan edits of Colby and I so I start looking at it. "Whatcha looking at?" Colby asked when he walked in.

"I realized we can't make a ship name for ourselves." I frown towards him.

Both of our names started with 'c' so it wouldn't work. A small laugh came out of his mouth.

"What made you think that?" He chuckled a little bit. I explained to him how I was watching fan edits.

He thought about it for a second. "We'll think about it, I promise." He reassured me.

We talked for a little bit and I ended up falling asleep. It's like I sleep better in his arms, I don't know why or how.

My alarm woke me up at ten which caused me to groan. I didn't want to leave Colby, I wish I could just stay in his arms.

But I knew I had to or I would be late. I changed into some leggings and a matching sports bra.

As I was tying my hair up, I could hear Colby start to stir. I tighten my hair and turn to Colby.

"You going to dance?" He rasped towards me. I nodded my head towards him while pouting.

"I'll be back sometime later." I tell him honestly. He frowned towards me, signaling that he doesn't want me to go.

I don't want to go either. But I honestly can't wait to dance. "Can't you stay here?" He asked.

"I wish I could, but I need to practice for Nationals." I tell him honestly. I made sure to tell him bye before leaving.

As I drive, I can't believe that Nationals is coming up. The whole season felt like it went by really fast.

That's how they usually go though. The whole entire practice felt like it was dragging on.

We were practicing the same parts over and over until we got it right. I understand why though, we have three weeks to get it right.

I just can't wait to get back to Colby.