eleven

When I told Colby about Ethan jogging up on me, he looked angry for a second.

But I could tell that he was happy that Ethan didn't try to pull anything. It's been a couple weeks since then though.

It was New Years Eve and I was currently getting ready to go over to Sam and Colby's to go to a party.

I was nervous cause the last party I went to, Ethan cheated on me. But I think this party will be much better.

After searching through my closet, I ended up finding a cute outfit. I found a bralette and a fishnet crop top to wear.

I put on a plaid skater skirt that looks really well it. I put on Doc Martens and start doing my hair and makeup.

It took me about an hour and a half to do my makeup and hair. Once I'm done, Tyler and Avery were ready.

We were heading out early to get a good parking spot. We were going to help them start setting up too.

When we get to their house, I was excited to see everyone. I haven't been able to see them since they flew back from Christmas.

We walk in, hearing a familiar laughter echo throughout the house. I went to their kitchen to see the core four standing in there.

They turned over to us and they all started smiling. "You made it!" Kat yelled excitedly.

I made my rounds of hugging everyone and went to Colby. He had on skinny jeans and a fancy shirt.

I would be lying if I said he didn't look good. When my eyes go back up to him, he was reaching my eyes too.

Was he checking me out too? When his eyes reach mine, I could see his cheeks flush of red.

"You dressed up." He noticed while I furrow my eyebrows. I look down at my outfit and then back up at him.

"Is it too much?" I ask a little worriedly. He shakes his head while bringing his cup to his lips.

"No, you look good, Cassie." He complimented. I could feel my cheeks heat up at the compliment so I looked away.

Sam asked if I wanted a drink so I said yes. He poured me a cup and handed it to me.

I make sure to thank him as I bring it to my lips. I was excited for this party and this new year.

It's been a strange year. I met Ethan, fell in love with him, got cheated on by Ethan, and met some wonderful people.

Stas, Kat, Avery, and I started talking while the boys started their own conversation.

As we stood there and talked, everyone started showing up. The boys turned on a playlist so that started playing.

Us girls moved so we could be comfortable to talk and drink. Avery wasn't going to drink so she had water in her hands.

As for me, I wanted to get drunk. I didn't want to get too drunk but I wanted to feel the alcohol.

It was going to be good night. Within the next hour and a half, I had drank two and a half cups of Pink Whitney.

As we sat there and talked, I scanned the room for Colby. I haven't seen him in a while.

I just shrug and down the rest of the cup. "I'm going to get another cup." I announce to the girls.

I stand up and stagger over to the kitchen. I was a lightweight so it doesn't take me much to feel it in my system.

When I walk into the kitchen, I see Colby taking a shot. He downed it while I grabbed the Pink Whitney bottle.

He sat the glass down and looked over at me. A big ass grin grew on his face. "Cassie!" He cheered.