six

"That's it for today's class, Cassie can I talk to you for a moment?" My dance teacher, Alex, asked while looking at me.

I was feeling like shit. Last night at the party after I learned Ethan was cheating on me, I blacked out.

I woke up this morning at Colby's, passed out on his couch. I left him a note saying I have dance so that's where I've been at.

I have a pounding headache and I've went to throw up a handful of times.

I thought I was going to be more upset about the breakup but I'm not.

I think I'm in so much pain, that's all I could think about. I slowly walk over to Alex while panting.

My arm was holding my stomach knowing I was nauseous again. My muscles were aching as I walked over to him.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked when I reached him. I leaned against the wall and nodded.

"Fantastic." I hated lying to him, but I knew I looked like shit.

He looked at me up and down. "You know I'm not Abby Lee Miller, I'm not going to get pissed." He was right.

He's strict, but he's also understanding. He actually cares for us a lot. I sigh while looking up at him.

"I went to a party last night and I blacked out. I'm super hungover." I explain to him.

I've never missed a day of dance. And I didn't want to miss it just because I was hungover.

He nodded his head. "You know, I wouldn't have been pissed if you said you couldn't come." It was true though.

But since we're starting to train for competition, I didn't want to miss it.

"Just take it easy for the rest of the day, alright?" I nodded while looking at him.

"Thanks, dude." I smile towards him. He dismissed me to leave so I slowly gather my stuff to leave.

When I walk out of the studio and to my car, I look to see something that surprised me.

Colby and Stas were leaning against his car. "Are you two stalking me now?" I try to joke with them.

They laughed a little as I walk towards them. I could tell they were hungover too.

"We just wanted to check in and see how you were doing." I smile at the gesture.

They were there for me when we figured out what Ethan was doing.

"Sore and hungover. How are you two." They tell me how they were also hungover.

I wonder why they were here. "We were wondering if you wanted to come over and have a movie night with us?" Stas had hope on her voice.

I think it could be a good distraction. I don't want to be alone with my thoughts and reminders of the breakup.

I haven't heard anything from Ethan. I wouldn't care if he never talked to me again.

Knowing it was all a game to him, pissed me off. But I didn't want to think about it.

"I'm down, I just wanna shower and change before I come over if that's okay." They nodded their head.

"We're going to get food and snacks so if you want anything, just message." Colby told me.

I smiled and headed to my head. I thanked them while I get in my car.

I was taking this breakup a lot easier than I thought. Probably because I've kept myself busy with dance and being in pain.

Plus, I'm so angry with him, I don't really feel sad. When I get to my apartment, Tyler and Avery were in there.