nineteen

"You ready?" Colby asked with his eyebrow risen. We were in his room, and I was about to watch the first episode of The Attachment.

Since I couldn't watch it when it aired because of dance, we were going to watch together, right now.

I had snacks on my lap so I was ready for it. "Of course." He turns it on as I get comfortable.

I've seen all of their ghost video's up until this point. I was honestly excited to see it.

He's been hyping up the series for a while now, especially the ghost up Sam's ass.

We watched the whole fifty minute video in silence. I was intrigued the whole time.

I think it's cool they get to do things like this. They get to go to different places around the world to prove the paranormal.

It's their job, but they're doing something they love. And I couldn't be happier for them.

They're so passionate about what they do, I can see their eyes light up whenever they talk about it.

Even though I do worry about them when they do this stuff, I was happy they get to do things they love.

I would love to go with them one day, but it would have to be after season.

I hate to admit it, but Colby looked super good in this video. But he looks good in almost everything and anything.

When the video finished, he looked over at me. I could tell he was worried.

"What'd you think?" He asked worriedly. "I loved it. I can't wait to watch next weeks video." I admit to him.

He smiled a little bit. I could see him think for a moment. "Do you wanna go for a drive?" He asked hopeful.

I nodded so we got up. He grabbed his keys as we head out the door. We get in his car to drive.

I didn't know where he wanted to drive to, but if it meant alone time with Colby, then I'm okay with it.

He pulled out of his driveway and started driving. He had the windows rolled down since it felt good out.

It was dark out but I didn't mind, I liked seeing the lights. I started playing music as we rode.

As Colby drove, he had one hand on the wheel, the other resting on the center console.

My heart started racing as I got a thought in my head. Before I could overthink it, I reached my hand out.

I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. I look up at Colby to see he was smiling to himself.

I feel like if he didn't want to hold my hand, he would've lightly swatted me away.

But he squeezed my hand once it was fully interlaced. I smiled at the thought.

I'm happy he didn't say anything about it. We drove in a comfortable silence for a while.

All we could hear was the music playing and the wind from the windows.

Before I know it, we were coming up to something. I couldn't make it out though so I look over at Colby.

"Wanna take a walk with me?" He asked softly. I furrowed my eyebrows towards him.

"Are you killing me?" I tease a little bit. A small laugh escapes his mouth as he turns the car off.

Looks like we're doing this. I follow him out of the car and notice we're on a giant hill.

Once we start walking, I realize we're at the Hollywood sign. We were walking out behind it, looking at the city.

In all my years of living here, I'm surprised I've never been here.