twenty-eight

A week until Regionals. I'm not going to lie, I was fucking nervous. We have the group dance memorized, we just have to run it a lot.

Like we ran it over for an hour and a half until we got it perfect.

We've spent hours here, going through everything, making sure it's perfect. When we get done with today's practice, I drive to Colby's.

I walk in to see Sam, Kat, Stas, and Colby all dressed up. Did I miss something?

Was I not invited? "Was I not supposed to come?" I ask confused, grabbing their attention.

"Hey, I was about to call you since you weren't answering your texts. We were going out, remember?" Shit.

I can't believe I forgot. I told them I would go out with them but I totally forgot.

"I totally forgot. I'm sorry guys." I apologize. I've been so caught up with dance, I totally lost track of everything.

"If you're too tired to come, that's okay." Stas tried to tell me. I shook my head while I look at them.

"I still wanna come. If you guys still wanna go, I can meet you there." I suggest.

It'll take me a little bit to get ready, and I don't want them waiting for me. We plan it out, and I'm gonna take an Uber there.

"Text me when you're on the way." Colby said as he walked out. I quickly peck his lips and tell them to have fun.

When I know they're gone, I quickly take a shower. I look around to see what clothes I have here once I'm out of the shower.

I put on black skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a leather jacket. I do light makeup and just leave my hair natural.

Once I'm ready, I call an Uber. I scroll through my phone while I wait. Once I see it's here, I lock their door and get in.

The Uber driver and I make small talk while he drives me to the bar. I make sure to thank him when I get out.

I go up to the bouncer and show him my driver's license. He lets me back so I start scanning the area for them.

They've been here for a good two hours so I don't know how drunk they are. After searching for a minute, I found them walking back to the bar.

I push through the crowd of people so I could get over to them.

Kat was the first one to notice me. A big ass grin came onto her face when I walked up to them.

"Cassie!" She cheered causing everyone to look at me. Everyone looked happy that I was able to make it.

I walked over towards Colby to see he was definitely feeling it. "Hi baby." He slung his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

He kissed my head which made me smile to myself. We all ordered drinks, celebrating the fact we're all here together.

I feel like we've all been super busy these past couple of weeks. Me with dance and the boys with traveling to film.

It nice to get to hang out with them again. I could tell Sam was drunk too so I didn't want to drink too much in case I could drive.

I don't want them drinking and driving. I drank the first hour I was here. I was feeling it a little bit so I was going to slow down.

"I'm going to get water to sober up." I tell Colby in his ear. They had a live band here so it was pretty loud in here.

"I'm coming with you." He spoke loudly in my ear. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.