The Beginning

Shoyo's POV

Beep!!! Beep!!! Beep!!!!

I literally jump off from my bed as my alarm started ringing.
I turn it off and fixed my bed,not to bragged but I'm well organized person.

Anyways before anything else I am Shoyo Hinata ,15 years old and today is my first day to Kurasuno Highschool as a first year

I then walk to the bathroom and take a bath for 30 minutes. I take a look in the clock and it is now 6:00 am.

I go down to the kitchen and cook some of pancake for my breakfast.

After eating I washed the utensils and brush my teeth.

•6:45 •
I then get my bag in the couch and get out in my house lock my apartment and proceed to ride my bike.

After 20 minutes of cycling I arrived in Kurasuno High.

Hmm my dream school. Anyways I park my bike and lock it. I then walk to find the principal office. As I am walking, I can't help but to wonder and admire this school.

I was caught on my thoughts until I bumped into someone.

Hey are you okay? He ask and lend me a hand for me to stand up.

Yes, I'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts. I respond with a soft voice and took his hand .

(/////) Uhmm. i-it's o-k-ay. he said while staring at me and he look red. Is he sick?

Are you okay? I ask a little concerned.

Do-n't w-worry, I'm f-fine. He respond with a smile.

He's cut- wait what?! No shoyo, you just met him. I internally facepalm because of my thoughts.I was about to go but I check the time and I will be late if I won't find the office as soon as possible I'm going to be late.But wait this guy's is still here and staring at me?Is something wrong in my face?Does it have a dirt?Am I that ugly?

Ano....is something wrong in my face? I ask him

Are you ang angel?Am I gonna die?.he suddenly blurted.

Huh? I confusley ask.

Ah nothing. he answered as his face getting redder.

I am literally concerned right now,what if his fever is high?should I bring him to infirmary?

Are you sure you're okay? your face is really red. I ask again .

Of cour-se. he answer.

Ano can u bring me to the principal's office?I ask.

Sure come follow me.

We walk together and the students keep staring at me.Uwahhhh am I really that ugly?This is discrimination !Should I transfer school? But this is my dream school.Maybe I shoul-

I was cut of by my thoughts when he suddenly spoke .

My bad.I didn't get your name.

I'm Shoyo Hinata, 1st year. I internally facepalm Ghad first day and I already did something stupid.Going with a stranger.But he's face is angelic though.

I'm Sugawara Koushi, 3rd year.he said while looking at me.

I suddenly stop walking and bow 90 degree to him. His an upperclass!

Wahhh! I'm sorry senpai!

Hey it's okay , besides it's nice meeting you. he said with a smile.

I felt my face got red and I immediately look away and notice that we are in front of the office.

I turn back my gaze to Suga -senpai.
Thank you so much suga-senpai.

He's face got red and his holding his nose?Does my breath stink?But I did brush my teeth though?

You're welcome sugar.he said with a wink and pat my head and then walk away.

I left confused.Why did he pat my head?and called me sugar?Does he like me?But we just met though?Adding the point that he's red?okay okay enough with this I am gonna be late .I'll think of it later.

Knock! Knock! Knock!
I knock three times and I heard.

Come in.

I come in and greet the principal.

Good morning Sir. I greeted with a smile.

Goodmorning,I think your the student from America? Here's you're schedule. Have a great day! he said with a small smile.

I then thank him and proceed to my class.I knock the door and the teacher opens it, ask me if who am I. I told her that I am the new student and she motioned me to come in.

As I come in I quickly introduce my self.

Ohayo Minna! I'm Shoyo Hinata. Please take good care of me! I said with a small smile and bow my head .

As I get up I see all their faces red.
Eh???again?Do they have a fever?

Omg he's cute.
Is he an angel?
Are we dead?
I am now questioning my sexuality!!.!!
He's beautiful damn
I will marry him
Omg can he rail me?
Look at those biceps

I hear their whispers and my face started to heat up.

Okay quiet. Hinata you can sit beside Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi please raise your hand. Sensei said.

I then proceed to the boy and sit beside him. And I just notice that he's red and I can see in my peripheral vision that he's staring at me. I stared back and he look away and his face become redder. I was about to ask him if he was okay but the teacher suddenly spoke and start the session.Maybe I ask him later.

I quickly take out my notebook and pen and started writing notes.

Timeskip

Class just finished and everyone in the room keep asking me questions and I answered them until their satisfied.

After a million question, I quickly go out and go to canteen. As I began walking I bumped into someone .

Shoyo?!