A Day Without the Sun and Moon

Daichi's POV

Yesterday was a great day . At first I though  something happened to Suga because his face is really red. As a captain of volleyball I am actually concern , it might affect his play and also he might be hurt. He is not just a team mate he is my best friend too.

Before the practice in afternoon session, We met a new member. Not gonna lie he is really pretty and I"ll admit it. Cupid also struck my heart. Well after our practice during lunch time the principal announce that their will be no classes on the afternoon because the faculties have to discuss something. And I bet I'm the only one notice since everyone is busy admiring   Shoyo.

Anyways today is Tuesday and we don't have morning practice since coach and sensei have some important place to go.

I was walking to the school and met with Asahi and Suga. We talk about how was are day started and some random things.

After several minutes of walking we bump into Nishinoya and Tanaka followed by Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita.

We've decided to walk together and after several minutes we've arrive in the school gates meeting Yamaguchi and Kageyama that looks like waiting for someone.

Oh hey Kageyama, Yamaguchi.Why are you still here?Are you waiting for someone?Suga ask

Ah senpai we're actually waiting to Tsukki and Hinata. Yamaguchi answer while wondering his eyes to see if both the first years arrive.

Man speaking of those two, I'm so jelous but of course I'm willing to wait for Shoyo. I'm the best senpai after all. Nishinoya said.

Come to think of it Tsukkishima usually is early and based on my observation yesterday, Hinata should probably here to.  Ennoshita said which let us also wonder.

I was about to announce that we don't have practice when I received a message from unknown number.

{Captain, this is Hinata, me and Kei can't go to practice and school today. He is not feeling well and I am taking care of him.}

I was surprised about it but cut off when I realized how did Hinata got my number when suddenly another text came.

{Captain you are probably wondering whodid I get your number. I'm sorry if I didn't ask your permission to get your number. I check Kei's phone and got your number .  }

{It's okay Hinata and take care of him }  I replied and put my phone back on my pocket. I face the team and say.

When. Hinata and Tsukkishima are excused today since Tsukkishima is sick and Hinata is taking care of him.And about morning practice, we don't have today. Let us meet in the afternoon okay?  I said and the group mood went gloomy.We then parted our ways and go to our perspective class.

Yamaguchi Pov

Me and Kageyama are here in the gate to wait for Tsukki and Hinata but then captain recieve a message that they would be absent.

To be honest yesterday when I met Hinata , I thought I was dead because his features is really angelic ang his voice is calming. I wanna hug him so bad. That's why when he called me Yams , I my face heat up because it was adorable, not to mention the butterflies is rumbling inside my stomach.
I was actually shock when Tsukki laugh during our lunch yesterday.

I was a little disappointed because I though I will see Hinata again our sunshine. I was  I was actually surprised that Tsukki is absent because even before even when his sick, he will attend school. After captain dismiss us I headed to comfort room first and go to my classroom.

After several minutes, class started and here I am taking glance at the empty sit beside me. I just sigh and take down some notes.

Kageyama's Pov

I was a little down today since I cannot set for boke. I am not excited for school, I am excited to play together with him. Those moves yesterday make me even fall deeper towards him. I just met him but Mr cupid really struck me a powerful arrow. I never been inlove before like this. To all the guys and girls I've dated his beauty is beyond. I am looking forward to be with him sooner.

Class is boring so my eyes is wondering around.I was caught on my thoughts until I drifted into the darkness..

Ennoshita Pov

Everyone seems gloomy since our sunshine isn't here, yes ours. I'm not gonna lie he capture my heart the moment I saw him from a far .

During lunch time ,the mood is still gloomy. Tanaka and Noya are not as chaotic and loud .All of us were just eating peacefully.Yes all of us including the third years and first years.

After lunch we said our goodbyes and proceed to our classes.

Timeskip•

Third Person's Pov

As their afternoon classes finished, they all headed to the gym to warm up.The atmosphere is normal.

They were now practicing their spikes, serves and recieves like usual. No one alter a word.

After several minutes coach Ukai arrived together with Takeda Sensei which immediately recognize the players being so quiet and not chaotic as usual.

Coach Ukai ask someone but no one hears him since everyone is too concentrated to their own deeds.

Takeda Sensei ask the managers and just know that the reason.

They finish their practice quietly.

Timeskip and still third person's pov•

Kurasuno expected that the two will come to school but none.The  group seems gloomy but still practicing well. Coach was worried about them .not that he like them being loud.It is just new to him that they are quiet and not laughing.

For straight three days Kurasuno feels like century because of the absence of the two.

Asahi's POV

Everyone is too focus on practice. No one utter a word just nod and shake head during practice. Daichi just speak when needed. Noya and Tanaka talks normally together with other second years . The first years were talking to us third years about volleyball.

Well it was great. We just met him yesterday , yet he already make us miss him like we know him for so long. I can't wait to the day he will be ours.

Tomorrow is our training camp and finally we can see the two . Coach Ukai announce it after practice during lunch time.

After hearing that everyone's face lighten up and you can literally read through their faces that they can't wait for tomorrow. Well me too I am excited too.His praise make me feel confident and I bet his presence is our happiness and that gives us strength.