Fixing What Shattered

Murasakibara's Pov
As I was buying a bunch of my snacks earlier I spotted an orange head , when I caught a closer glance, turns out it's Shoyo. Our first love. He changed so much. I drop my snacks and intended to follow him being drag by a silver head followed by red and black uniforms named Inarizaki? Isn't that the volleyball team? What is s
Shoyo doing here in Hyogo? Should he be in Miyagi? I stared at the group and decided to follow them but putting a distance in between us.

Few moments later they enter a resto then they eat. I was about to approach him when I recieved a phone call from Akaashi and we talk like almost 1 hour. I enter the resto and immediately hug him. Now that it's just the two of us walking in silence. This is akward but

It's new that you're not eating snacks tho? What's up he ask me slightly confused

I just shake my head and notice that we're already in front of the apartment Akashi rented.

I open the door and let Shoyo go in first and I followed. As we go inside , all of them are in the sofa with their usual expression staring at the ceiling .

Third Person's Pov
As the door close all of them turn their heads and saw the one's who stole their hearts.

No one utter a word and they all hug him.

C-c-a-a-n-'t b-b-re-ath. Shoyo said sofly and the others just apologized.

Shoyo just smiled at them and they all day down in the living room.

So-uh how are u guys doing? Shoyo ask ackwardly scratching his crook.

Not great. Akaashi said looking straightly in shoyo's eyes with a hint of sadness.

Sho, I' really sorry, I wasn't a great shadow, I'm sorry for leaving you behind, I'm sorry for not appreciating you our light. I was an asshole for leaving you beacsue of focusing to be stronger, I regret it. Daiki said with a head down to hide his teary eyes and biting his lips from avoiding sobs .

Hinachii I know we broke you, I'm sorry for not understanding the true meaning of shadow and light before ,we will understand if you won't accept us again but please give us a chance but just a friend even just t-that. Kise said sofly and a tear fell from his left eye.

I was so stupid not considering your feelings Sho, I'm sorry , everytime I bought a snacks it will remind me on how you always brings bunch of and gave it to me with a bright smile. I'm sorry please forgive me-us. Murasakibara the giant said it with a gentle voice and soft sobs escape his mouth.

I know I'm salty, but you're the only one who have the guts to contradict it with ur sassiness ,he chuckled remembering those times. That's one of the reason I fall for you , but my ego grew making me mocked at you to the point I crossed the line, not realizing that I'm already hurting you. I'm so sorry sho, forgive me, Midorima stated and looks aways as his tears falls down continuesly.

I was afraid to loose you when you're gonna be stronger than before, not noticing that I'm the one who lost myself making me lost you too. Sho, I'm sorry for making you feel worst , I'm sorry for the love that becomes obsession. I'm no longer an absolute. After we lose you, I felt empty like a glass that one hit , I"ll shatter and that happened. After you left , I don't know what to do. I let my other personality consume me, making me the worst. Please forgive me. Akashi stated and kneel in front of Shoyo which the others followed making Shoyo panicked a bit.

Minna stand up. Shoyo said with authority making them shiver and stand up.

You guys don't need to kneel down. Shoyo smiles which makes the gom shock.

I already forgive all of you a long time ago. I mean the moment we got seperated I know it will help us grow seperately. You guys learn from your mistakes already, and everyone makes mistakes. Shoyo said softly with a small smile making them feel more guilty.

Their thoughts was "how could we hurt this ball of sunshine?".

And just so you know , of course we could be friends but that only okay? They all nodded and hug each other.

They catch up few things and recalling those good old days. The atmosphere went normal. Everyone is in good shape to the point that it getting out outside without no one noticing. As they were in the middle of conversation someone's phone rings. Turns out it's Sho's.

Shoyo takes out his phone and answers it.

Moshi-moshi?

[Sho were you? It's already dark outside]

Eh I'm sorry I didn't notice the time . I"ll be home before 8. I promise.

[Do you need me to pick you up?]

No need , I can take a train tho

[Fine, just atleast text or call me if you don't have a ride. Take care okay?see you later]

[Mm. Okay see ya]

Shoyo then look at the others and says. It was my cousin.He just ask if- Shoyo was interupted by another call

[Sho.]

Seji? What's wrong?

[Nothing. I just miss you anyways I just called to say I'm gonna be home soon. See you my sunflower] then the conversation ended.

Who's Seji hinachii? Kise ask

An aquitance of mine hehe . So I better- Shoyo was interupted again by a phone

Really? Didn't know that ur a call center shrimpy. Daiki said with a teasing tone.

Shut it AHOmine. Shoyo fired back making the other chuckles.

He-
[Shoyooooooooooooo/Sunshine,/Bike/Sugar/Baby]

Oh hey guys how was your day? Hmm?

[sad because ur not here]they said in unison.

Oh? Saltishima missess me? Even you bakayama? Congratulations you two are graduated in tsundere stage.

[shut up shirmp/boke]

Hinata chuckled forgetting the gom. The gom was a happy that Shoyo found someone that can make him smile again.

Welp I need to go home first, I"ll call you guys later alright? Shoyo said

[We will wait for your call later or tomorrow, because you need rest too. We love you]

I love you guys too take care hmm? Oh before I forget. Koushi? Kei? Are you guys still limping? Shoyo smirk making the goms gasp and look Shoyo with an unbelievable look.

[Yes they are sho]yamaguchi answered making the others giggles

Hmmm was I really hard? Anyways take care you guys, who know who's gonna be my next target when I got home hmm? He said and hang up and see the gom.

I uhmm haha

Shoyo wtf? Midorima said

Daiki and Kise mouth open.

Murasakibara blink multiple times and pich his arm to make sure his not dreaming.

I didn't know that ur a top sho. Akashi ask

Shoyo blushes beacause of embarrassment

Uhmm anyways I better be get going. It's getting late . Welp I see you guys soon then and thank you . Shoyo didn't wait their response and run to the door.

HOLY SHIT HE'S A TOP? Everyone shouted including Akashi.