Meeting Seirin

Shoyo's POV

I look down and

*bark* * bark*

Woah it's a dog.

I also notice he was wearing Seirin basketball dog shirt .

Kawaii!!!!

Chotto matte Seirin? Is that the school my cousin went to? What are they doing here in Hyogo?

I knelt down and patted his head which she like as the dog snuggle even more in my hand.

I chuckled

what is the cute dog like you doing here hmm?

*bark* * bark* * bark* while wagging it's tail

Say are you lost?

*bark* * bark*

Do you want me to help you to find your owner?

*bark* * bark*  he lick my hand  and I chuckled cause it tickles.

While getting up I spotted a blue haired male while followed my multiple people .   And I also notice they have the same jacket

NIGOU!!!

The dog bark beside me and they all headed towards me .

As they getting closer and closer  I see him

CHOTTO MATTEEEE

IS THAT?

Unknown POV

As me and my team finding Nigou , I spotted him and he bark back. But what really caught my attention is the orange hair dude.

As we're getting closer , I saw that his eyes widened while looking at me and I'm also curious why nigou seems comfortable with a stranger.

But as I look closer  my eyes widened. Waita damn minute .  Am I dreaming?I pinch myself and winced . Geez so I'm not

Oh my Asahi

Nigou!  Kuroko called and knelt down which he came to him and patted his head.

Ah you must be the owner. I was about to find you guys tho.

Kuroko bowed down and say I'm sorry for the trouble

Don't worry about it, his a nice dog after all. He said and gave me a blinding smile.

I think I'm gonna be blind.

Kuroko was about to say something but I interrupted

Ehem mind telling me why are you here sunshine? I ask

  My team look at me and the sunshine in front of me  back and forth curiously.

Then sunshine  suddenly jump and on me  which I quite surprised but caught him

Thank Asahi this ginger never change.

I saw my team and they still look  confused.

Ehem. Mind introducing to us who is he Izuki? Captain ask me

Ah Minna, this is Shoyo, I patted his head. My beloved cousin. I smiled which my cousin returned. Yes this angel right here is my cousin.

Ehh?!!! You have a Goddess cousin and you didn't tell us?! They all shouted, of course except Nigou and Mitobe senpai.

Are you sure you're related? Kagami ask.

Hah?! What do you mean by that Kagami?  I ask the lion I mean Kagami with a " friendly smile"

I saw him shiver . Hmp that's what you get for being a meanie.

Now now calm down Aniki. Shoyo then look at them and bowed.

Hi everyone I'm Hinata Shoyo and yes we are related , sadly. He chuckled

Shoyoooo?!!! I shouted dramatically

Then my team introduces themselves and they started cooeing over my precious cousin  and questioning his features,age,career and everything which pissed me . They all getting my ginger attention hmp. Hmp. Hmp

I start stomping my feet and cross my arms but then my cousing pinch both of my cheeks.

Aniki I miss you he gave me the warmest hug and brightest smile that can blind me.

I pouted and patted his head. Say why are you here in Hyogo? I ask

I became the exchange student  he said and I nod.

What about you Aniki? why are you guys here? He ask

We have a pratice match Coach Riko said

Oh I wish I could play with you guys someday. He said.

Eh I thought you're a volleyball player? Hyuga ask

He can play any sport actually. My cousin is very talented ey! I nudged him softly which he chuckle.

I can help but to smile too. I know some of the things happened to him and I'm greatful that he can now smile genuinely again after "those" circumstances.

EHH?????! MY TEAM REACTED.

And with that yes they just chatted we catch up and we decided to split up but before he finally go.

Ah by the way Kuroko-san ? My cousin called

Hmm? Kuroko answered

Take care of the Gom! We all taken back

I saw the confusion on Kuroko's face and my team.

Yup I know what happened.

Call me later sho okay? I ask and hug him one last time and kissed his forehead.

Hmm . Take care you all see you when I see you! He shouted and wave which we wave back and nigou bark back.

We decided to go to our hotel.

Someone's POV
Shoyo was taking so long outside so I decided to follow him but I spotted a sight that ached my heart. Someone kissed his forehead  and hug him tightly. I mean I know he's not mine yet  and he's  a poly but this jelousy lingering me is just *sigh*.

I decided to go to the toilet instead of going on the gym.