Cats & Crows

Kuro's Pov

Today we have a practice match to Kurasuno and here we are warming up while coach fetch Kurasuno outside the bus stop. As I was observing everyone was in great shape especially my new kohai Lev.

I was spiking and Kenma is setting when suddenly Coach arrived together with the crows. I clapped my hands to make my team line up.

We all faces Kurasuno .At first I feel nothing about them but when a certain tangerine caught my eye , I can feel that Kurasuno members aura as well as my team that's why we stop staring and welcome them.

Few moments later, Kurasuno started warming up. And for the first time in my life I saw Kenma staring at number 10 and not playing games.Hold up is this Kenma Konzume?What if this is an alien?I was stating at him then he stares at me wierdly and I just look away.

As I was observing Kurasuno, I saw how they were close with tangerine and then I was scanning every player when four eyes caught my eye glaring at the tangerine and he is in the bench .

I walk towards him and my eyes widen on the sight I see. There is a visible hickey Wait come to think of it, when he enter a moment ago he is limping and he's not carrying his bag.

Oya?Why aren't you playing?

Tch. he answered and roll his eyes on me.

You know , It's rude to ignore people when questioning you. I said and he just look at me and walk to his team

Kei baby are you alright? The tangerine ask wait- baby?so shrimpy is taken?Aww man

I saw four eyes pouted and just hug the tangerine and the tangerine hug bag then their team joined the hug.

I go back to my team when coach said to get ready to start are practice match.

As our matches started shrimpy was the first one to serve.

He serve normally, Yaku recieves sending to Kenma. Then Kenma sets it for Yamamoto to spike .I thought we will earn point but their captain recieves it and the next thing we knew the ball already fall on our side

All of us are shock and just saw the tangerine landing beautifully like an angel.
I look at my teammates and they are all surprised too they have the same reaction as me,even coach.

So the game continue, this time shrimpy-san serve using jump float earning a service ace and his team ruffle his head.

Uyy beanpole stop glaring at us, it's not our fault you can't play.said the blueberry head guy.

Bakayama stop that. Tangerine said and Kageyama just tsk.

The game again continue and this time it's our turn to serve. It is me whose serving.As I serve the ball the bald guy recieve it then send to tangerine who sets perfectly and giving ng it to their captain earning them 3 points.

The game again continue and this time it's time for us to score.Then our scores are just alternating but at the end they win.

You are so cool, what's your name? I heard Inouka ask the tangerine boy and of course my ears is openly wide

I'm Hinata Shoyo ,hbu? What's your name?

I'm Inouka So.

You're cool too your spike are like gwah