Chapter 5: Tangerine and Dino Baby

At Tsukishima Residence•

Third Person's POV

While they are walking they decided that Shoyo will be staying for a night because it is not safe to travel late especially using bicycle.

After several minutes of walking they reach their destination.

(Photo not mine)

Before they even rang the bell , a tall blonde boy opened it and say

Ah Finally your home K-- Shoyo?!

Konbanwa Akiteru-nichan !Shoyo said with a beaming smile .

The older hug him tightly earning a smack from Tsukkishima.

Ouch baby bro that hurts. said Akiteru (Tsukkishima older brother) with a paining voice while rubbing the back of his head.

Tch.

You staying for a night Sho?Akiteru ask Shoyo.

Shoyo just nod with a smile.

They enter the house and meet by a flying slipper which Shoyo dodged resulting Tsukkishima to be smack in face.

Pfftt---

Urusaii!!

Kei !Shoyo shouted concernly and go near him while slowly checking if he was hurt.

O my gosh ! I'm sorry about that!It suppose to be for Akiteru! But hey Shoyo is that you, I miss you? You're even more prettier and taller!

(In this story Shoyo is tall)

Shoyo blushed hug her and say , I miss you to Mrs. Tsukkishima and you are even more prettier!

They broke the hug and Tsukkishima and Shoyo decided to go in Tsukki's room.

As they enter,

Woah Kei look at those Dino plushies can I have one?Shoyo ask with puppy eyes.

Of course but in one condition. Tsukkishima replied with a smirk.

Condition?Sure what is it?Shoyo ask and faces Tsukki while tilting his head cutely.

Tsukkishimma blushed from the sight and say.
Kiss me first baby.

Shoyo didn't hesitated and kiss Tsukishima torridly.Their kiss last for about 5 minutes.
I'm
Their forehead are now attached to each other.Shoyo was about to kiss him again until --

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

They both immediately separated before the door open and they see Akiteru.