His Aniki

Aran's POV

I couldn't process a thing or two of what I have heard. He's been married and what?her spouse died?What happened to those years past ?How can he cope up with that? And what about those exes his talking about?So all this time his in pain?And I'm not there? My cousin suffered all this time. To be honest, I'm a bit upset because I thought, his doing better after the family issue that he forget about me. I was so broken when he left you know. You see our other cousins doesn't really like me because of my color and they hate me for playing volleyball.But Shoyo is the only one who supported me. He's the person that I am closed with, and I am so feeling guilty .To the fact that he didn't forsaken me. He was fixing his self.

H-how? I ask and a tear fell in my eyes

He look at me confused and panick a bit while standing fast and coming closer to me. Now he's standing in front of me so I stand too and look in his eyes.

After nine years of absence, I can't fathom the depths of your pain, Sho. But, your s-suffering, your struggles a-lone, and your wounds have left an indelible mark on you.

I hug him tightly and he hug me back .

And I can see it in your eyes. You may have lived through hell, but know this: From now on I'll stand by your side, and together, we'll conquer the demons that haunt you. Your pain is now my pain, and I swear, cousin, I'll be the light that guides you through this darkness. And please don't hesitate to call me . I kiss his forehead.

This time I broke the hug and patter his fluffy hair and wipe his tears.

And you're not a burden. He was taken back

How did you- he ask

I cut him off and say .Well knowing you that will be your perspective. But Sho, you're not alone, me and your so called boyfriend's?And maybe your future boyfriends ?We have your back. And I'm pretty sure many opportunities and aquitances will heal you more. So please don't be selfish about your burdens in life. You are not born to be alone. I smiled at him softly which he returned.

Thank your Aniki!!! He said and hug me again tightly. Heh this is the sunshine that I know. I can't help but to chuckle and ruffle his hair which made him pout.

And we decided to catch up things and soon decided to sleep in our own rooms.

Suna's POV

(This takes place while Shoyo and Aran is talking)

I was tossing in my bed and can't sleep so I decided to go out to have some fresh air but I heard faint voices. I raised my left eyebrow and was about yo record the conversation foe blackmail but stop when I heard what yhey are talking about. I couldn't help but to tear up to.
Seriously?How could a ball of sunshine handle those years?And he was married?I mean I doesn't really matter but , I sigh. Well since I heard about this, I better be back to my room.

As I go back I can't help but to think about the conversations earlier. Looks like I have my mission myself to make Hinata happy. I mean yeah we just met and stuff. I like him. I won't deny that. He may be intimidating in situation needed but deep inside he is still a boy who just wants peace and deserve the love of the world. So from now own wait and see Shoyo because that light of yours will be even brighter.

As I am lost in my thoughts I was a bit shock that I am in my assigned bedroom door. So I decided to go inside but met with chaotic twins.

I sigh . Gosh I just want to sleep. They notice the door open and see me anf of course being the twins they interrogated me.

WHERE WERE YOU RIN? Atsumu shouted which earn a smack on Osamu. He serves you right

Stop shouting idiot, others are already asleep and yeah rin why aren't you asleep?

I just ignored them and pushed them off to bed and out in my room and lock the door and decised to sleep.

Atsumu's POV

What the fuck?Did he just kick us out Samu?

Samu just shrugged and yawn. He dragged my ass to our room and he decided to sleep.

Ugh I'm still lost and they just sleep? Seriously I kust want answers but anyways *yawns* I started to drift myself too.

Shoyo's POV

I can't help but to feel something become lighter in my chest. Guess I shouldn't really took everything alone.

I'm thankful that I didn't stay longer in California.

Say Kiara are you happy? Don't worry I'll visit you sooner. I slowly drift myself to sleep while hugging the pillow.