Shatter in the Past

Shoyo's Pov

After a sleep over I remember something. And I also keep wondering if Kiyoko, and Yachi was the girls before? They look familiar and when morning when we pass to the painting they both stare with pain and happiness? I just shrugged it off because my head starting to hurt.

So today is Friday and next week I'm gonna be an exchange student in Inarizaki High. Wonder if Ojiro is there. You guyss probably wondering who is he , he's my cousin but always letting people know I'm his boyfriend. It's actually funny how would they react. I'm actually a little excited.

Right now, I am walking to school because it's still so early and I'm not in a mood to bike. I was pouting while walking when suddenly someone walk on my side and say.

I wanna squish your cheeks my light.

I was startled a little and turn my gaze to the one who said it and turns out to be Kise.

I sharpened my gaze and he flinch .

Sorry did I startle you? He ask

What do you think idiot? I replied

So how's life going? He ask

Hmmm better .

I'm really sorry about what happened, I didn't know. He said sounded sorry.

I stop on my track and he also stop. We are now facing each other. I put my hands on his shoulder and say.

Kise it was the past and everything happened was already accepted. But I can't say that I fully forgive you all. The wound you guys gave me is too deep, too deep that can leave a long lasting scar . I said.

He hug me and I hug back. Few seconds I feel something on my shirt , turns out he's crying. He sob and I just comfort him.

Few minutes later he stop and thank me. I give him some water, it's an extra one in my bag. I then look at my watch, looks like I'll be absent this morning. Kise fall asleep so I bridal style him and go to his apartment. I was actually debating myself if I should wake him up since I don't know if his password is still the same or not Turn out it's the same. Our anniversary. I smiled bitterly.

As we go in, I put him in his bedroom and I prepare some snacks of ever he wakes up hungry.

While he was sleeping, I watch him while sitting in the chair beside the table. This angelic sleeping face is once mine. I sigh and didn't notice that I fall asleep too.

Few moments later, I was awaken with my sleep when I feel my phone vibrating. I didn't see who was calling and just answer it

Hel-

Shoyo fucking Hinata where the fuck are you? I jumped out in the chair because of shouting of angry Koushi.

Hey baby, calm down I just caught up with something.Don't worry I"ll be there after lunch okay?Tell the others too.I promise I explain later.I love you and the others too okay? I said calmly

Okay but you better explain.We love you too, take care. He said and hung up.

I sigh and check the gc turns out they all worried about me. A small smile appear on my face.

So you have a lover or should I say lovers? I jump in my chair again as Kise blurted it.Damn ,I should lessen drinking a coffee.

I just hold my chest because I was startled two fucking times.