Way Home

Shoyo's POV

As I am on my way home, I look up unto the sky and see the dazzling stars shining through my eyes. Wondering about how things was fixed up this day. I got wonderful boyfriend's and aquitances. But as I was walking I remember her. How is she? Is she happy? Sure I do have boyfriend's but I'm not cheating or anything. Is just that those years with her is not easy to forget. She's always part of me.

I was lost in my thoughts that I haven't noticed I'm already in the train station. I paid for my ticket and got the sit near the train door. I plugged in my inpods and listen to the song "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran. I humm through the song while closing my eyes that didn't notice the people gaze around me. I feel their stares and look at them confused. They suddenly look away and I notice a small red tint on their cheeks. Geez this people. Few moments later, I texted Aran that I'm almost there.

35 minutes later, I already arrive in the train station. As I step out the train I got tackled with a hug. God they're heavy. As I see who it was it was the Miya twins and Suna. They help me get up and I see that they are all here? Even Kiyoomi and Komori?What the! Geez looks like I got my self a big harem huh? I just smiled at them and we walk together at Ojiro's house while exchanging words.

How was your hang out with them sunshine? Ojiro ask.

Well we fixed things.

Chotto matte we? You guys are back together? Kiyoomi ask while clenching his fist.

Chill Kiyo, no they just apologize and we stay as friends. I doubt it they look at me at that way. I'm pretty sure they found someone new , besides I look up the sky smiling and say. I have boyfriends to treasure.

He just nod and the I can see the others are confused. Heh can't blame them after all we just met . But I "ll tell Ojiro later. I'm pretty sure he has a lot of questions.

Say you guys have practice tomorrow? I ask.

Yes Hinata-san, we actually have practice match with Itachimaya. Kita answered.

Ah that's probably you guys are all together, Are you that close? I ask while looking at them.

YES. Atsumu said

NO. Sakusa plainly answered

Aww Omi-omi your hurting my ku-kuro. Atsumu said while attempting to hug Kiyo.

Stay away from me you dirty creature.Kiyoomi stated and sprayed Lysol right on his face which makes Atsumu scream and all of us laugh. Geez Kiyo never change still the same. I unknowingly smile.

Few moment later we arrive at Ojiro's house and I was greeted with his parent's. The others except Ojiro headed to their rooms while me is still in the balcony. I was still looking at the sky above and I to call them tomorrow since it's late. I just texted our gc and wish them goodnight and they did the same too. I can't help myself but to smile. After all those pain, I finally felt happy again.

So mind explaining everything? I was startled with the voice. Geez are these people really want me to die into a Gert attack.

He chuckled and and pouted. Gomen sunshine. It's been a while huh? You disappeared for almost 9years. How are you like how was that 9years away from us? I know that you didn't leave with your parents Sho.

I can't really hide anything from you ey?

Nope .

Say Ojiro, would you believe that I got married for 3years?

Huh?!? he was so confused is that why you disappeared? Wait but you said you have boyfriends . Shoyo Hinata.

Geez calm down it's a long story so have a seat yeah?

He sitted and cross his arm while looking at me stern giving me shivers through my spine. Geez didn't know that my cousin could be this scary.

So first ..........

To be continued...

Sorry for the long update you guys can suggest scenes. That would be a great help for me tho think for the next Chapters. Have a great day!!!