Foxes+Crow and Weasels

Izuna's POV

Today we have a practice match with Inarizaki and I've heard that there is someone from Karasuno joining them. And I was actually curious since Kiyoomi was willing to stay with the same hotel as them just because of that person they called "sunshine"

As we waited for the Inarizaki and Sakusa and Montoya I can't help but to assure the gym to be clean since I don't wanna deal with a grumpy Kiyoomi.

Few moments later I've heard a bus indicating that they have arrived

I instruct the team to gather and go outside to welcome their arrival.

As the members of Inarizaki goes down the bus an orange hair caught my attention. I'm mean is just me or he is really glowing.

I went to the captain and shake his hand .

Thank you for coming I stated

It was a great opportunity to play with you and your team.   He replied with a nod

Did Kiyoomi and Komori cause trouble? I ask.

Nope everything is handled. He replied

Wahhh omiii why did you spray at mee?? We both look back and see a sight were Atsumu was covering his eyes and Kiyoomi having an irritated look.

But my attention was on the third person blowing Atsumu's eyes and I can see Sakusa glare at Atsumu and the others.

Suddenly I felt some ✨tension✨. Even this guy beside me is glaring.  So Kita San can put expression too? I'm shook

But that's not the main issue here ,the main issue here is that scene.Ohoho what a great tea is this.

Atsumu -san, are your eyes still hurting? the tangerine boy ask.

Y-yeah , thank you Sh-shoy-yo k-k-kun. He said while blushing.

I see what is happening.

Kiyo what did I told you about spraying people?the tangerine face Kiyoomi and sigh

Tsk Sorry I guess. Kiyoomi said and I was taken back and I heard gasp from my team.
I mean the KIYOOMI SAKUSA SAID SORRY?
AM I DREAMING?

NEVER IN MY LIFE I HEARD HIM APOLOGIZE.EVEN TO HIS COUSING KOMORI. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING?

Now I'm so curious who is this miracle boy  that make our grumpy ace apologize .

After that interaction we decided to go inside and they change and start to warm up. I was stretching til that guy earlier approach me.

Hello senpai!  he said while giving me a blinding smile

Oh shit my eyes, I think I'm gonna be blind. Maybe I should buy glasses soon.

Hello. I replied softly and now I can see his face clearly.

Wow never in my life I see as this perfect guy. Am I dead?

Are you the angel taken me back? My eyes widen when I accidentally spill out my thoughts and I can hear the others gasp or just said tsk

Oh noo I don't even no his name. Huhuhu I made a bad impression. I'm never gonna know him. He will hate me. Oh God. Omy gosh. Why is life like thi-

I was snapped back to reality when he patted my shoulder and say.

Calm down senpai. he said chuckling

Hinata Harem (Top Hinata) On -goingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara