Meeting the Foxes

Aran's Pov

Today is Saturday and we had a volleyball practice . Since this morning, I have a feeling that someone will comeback. I am now walking to school and after several minutes I arrived in the school gate which I met with the Miya twins arguing.

I sigh and dragged them both to the gym. As we step in, I saw that the others are already warming up so I change into my practice clothes and begin warming up too.

After several minutes coach instruct us to have 5 vs 5 practice.

First serve was Atsumu and he uses jump float serve. But Akagi save it sending to Osamu who set it for me to spike. And with that we earn first point.

Then next was I am now serving. I serve like my usual one but Kita save it sending to Atsumu and setting for Omimi but got block my Suna and giving us another point.

Hours has past and we are now in a water break. As I was drinking my water, the miya twins are having an argument and Kita San give them a piece of mind which let suna videoing it and the others bicker.Few moments later, my phone rings and all heads turn on me.

My eyebrows got curve since it's unregistered number but I answered it.

[Moshi Moshi?]

[Ne Ojiro San how are u my dear cousin?]

My eyes widen as I recognized the voice.

[I know you are shock yes it's me, I'm actually outside your apartment but turns out you're not here?where is auntie and uncle? Where are u?] He blurted straight and ask.

I was about to answer but I notice my teammates are watching me. I put out a grin on my face and say

[I have practice sunshine]

I saw some of them got curious and tilt their head .Suna is videoing me.

[Aww ,but can I go there?in your school?Don't worry I know the address]

I raise my left eyebrows and say

[Sure love, I"ll wait for you on the gate] I said and then he hung up.

I heard gasp after I said that.

Wait hold up- I heard Atsumu

Love?!The Miya twins shouted

You have a lover? Omimi ask

Aww hope all .Rizeki said

I just ignored their reaction and look Kita san with a curious face but he nod.

Btw coach left earlier because he has some business to attend.

As I was walking on the gate I can't help myself but to smile.

Shoyo's POV

As I hung up I sigh and smile.After a long time I'm gonna reunite with my cousin again.

Few minutes later I can see Ojiro coming.

I run up to him and tackle him into a big hug. We then fell to the ground and we both chuckle.

I miss you. We both said in unison.

We both smile at each other.

When did you comeback here in Japan sho?