Chapter 1: Meeting the first years

Shoyo?!

I look up and see a familiar face. Wait he looks like him. But what if I'm wrong? No I'm pretty sure it's him.He's good looking and still tall . He lend me a hand and I took it. I stared for about 3 minutes and suddenly.

Kei?.I asked and sunddenly he hugged be tightly and I hugged back.

C-can-n'-t b-b-r-ea-th. I said while catching up my breath.Ghad Kei you haven't change.

He then release me and say Gomen sho, I just miss you.Why didn't you tell me your back?He ask with a small smile.

Gomen kei, I actually don't know that you go here.I thought you're gonna be in Shiratorizawa. I said with a pout and scanned him.I mean I know this school but wtf why do my childhood best friend got hotter and that guy earlier, not to mention my seat mate earlier.Yamaguchi right?He's hot too?I immediately facepalm internally because again I am praising someone. .

He then pinch my cheek and ask me if I already have my lunch.Of course I said no.Then we order together. We are walking together as we find seat and then someone called Kei and I saw Yamaguchi seating with a blueberry hair guy and blonde girl.

Tsukii!!!!!! Here.

We walk towards them. Kei was the first one and I am on his back following him.

So Tsuki what take you so long?The line is not that long though?.Yamaguchi ask.

Ah I'm accompanying someone.he said and put his lunch on the table and get mine and put beside his. And that time they finally notice my presence.

Hey guyss, hey yams. I said with a smile.They suddenly look red?again? Seriously? I then pouted.Omg maybe Yamaguchi don't like the nickname? I was about t sa gay teddy aao apologize when Kei pulled me to make me sit beside home and pinch my cheeks.

Yams?You know Yamaguchi sho?He ask softly. I just nod and he look at me confused.

Woah is that you?where is the salty beanpole?said that blueberry guy..pfft beanpole.

Stfu king!.kei said then glare to that guy.

You're so pretty.said the blond girl to me and her face got a little red? I am getting a lot of praise today, hmmm wait I have my flirty attitude though not bad if I try?but it's just my first day but--whatever.

But you're prettier though. I told her with and smile and wink.
He's face got redder.

Tsk. I heard Kie mumbling something.

Anyways.Hi again Yamaguchi-san and you two are?I'm Hinata Shoyo btw. I said with a small smile

Kage-ya-ma To-b-bio. Said the Blueberry hair guy and lend a hand.I took it and shake it and his red become red?

blueberr-. i suddenly stop and hit my self internally.Seriously?Huhuhu

Pfft HAHAHAHAA kei chuckled and pinch my cheek.Seriously?My cheeks getting hurt.I just pouted and slightly tap his hand to release my cute cheeks.But then I notice that our table got silent and when I look at them they look Kei with worried, horror look? What's their problem?

Is the world ending?Yamaguchi said with mouth wide open.I also notice that Kage-ya-ma and the blond girl was in a shock face?