Vice President

Daichi's Pov
Last Friday  we have a good time practicing with Nekoma and I can guarantee that those cat caught an interest to our tangerine crow. Now the rivals are growing.
Speaking of rivals we have a practice match tomorrow in Aoba Johsai . Coach announce it last Friday before we split and went home.

It was a great day today. Right now I am walking to school when I suddenly bump into someone. As I see his face, he seems familiar. That guy's just apologize and continue his walk.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I bump into someone again and turns out to be Suga.

Hey Daichi you good? You seem lost.

Ah I'm good Suga, it's just I'm thinking how our practice will turn out tomorrow.

Oh -wait are you thinking that they might caught an interest to our crow too?

Yeah, I mean you know  our rivals will be getting bigger

You don't hav- Suga was cut off when someone interrupted our little chitchat

You two there why are you in the middle of the road?I turn my gaze and see the person talking.Turns out it's Asahi.

Ah we're just talking about random things Suga said.

We three then continue to walk together and we saw the team being chaotic and Hinata turn his gazes to us .He run towards us and shouted.

Daichi-san ,Sugawara senpai and Asahi san help meeeee!!!!!

We three almost fell when he jump to us

Woah woah Hinata calm down.What happened?Asahi ask

Suga just chuckle.Heh this guy's is really.

You see they want to eat my meatbuns Hinata said and pouted and we just notice a bag of meatbuns on his left hand.

He's s cute. I wanna squish his fluffy cheeks.
We then told the team to stop teasing him and we all proceeded to walk inside the campus.

We are just chatting random things when suddenly Shoyo stop and eyes widen

Shoyo what's the matter?Noya ask

Ah I just remember something, yesterday before I left Takeda-sensei told me to go the principal's office.Well then see you later. Hinata said and run away without waiting for our respond.

We just shrugged it off and proceed to our perspective class.

Yamaguchi's Pov
Classes will start five minutes from now but Hinata is still no here.I'm curious what take him so long. I'm pretty sure he isn't in trouble.I just sigh and taking a glance at the door every second

The bell rang and no Hinata showed up.My mood went down. I just exited the classroom after our first period and proceeded to our next class which I met Kageyama and Tsukki. Speaking of Tsukii he is still limping but a bit.

I just facepalm my self internally when I am imagining myself being a bottom for Hinata.

Yamaguchi-kun aren't you supposed be with boke?Kageyama ask

Tsukki just look at me with a questiong look.

I also don't know, he didn't attend our first period tho.

They just nod and we all pay attention since the teacher already arrived.And again no Hinata showed up.

Now is our third period and we three met up with Yachi.