The Interrogation of Crows

Sugawara 's Pov

Today is our practice match and finally we are gonna see our sunshine. And right now we are here in front of the bus waiting for the arrival of the others especially Hinata and Tsukkishima.

The others are slowly arriving and their is no shadow of tangerine and salt.

We are getting worried right now. I was about to ask Daichi for his number when Noya shouted.

Shoyo!!!!!

We the turn our gazes to them and we saw Shoyo waving us.I saw everyone's face brighten and notice some small smile on others spaces . As they both getting closer, we noticed that Tsukkishima is limping and Hinata is carrying both of their bags while holding each other's hand.

Nishinoya and Tanaka tackled Hinata into a hug causing the three to fall.Both elder held a hand to help Hinata get up.

Shoyo then hug all of us one by one including the managers and apologize for being absent for several days.

Sensei is not here yet that's why we are still outside the bus and coach go to his store to fetch something.We are all talking about how are days go when Hinata's not around.

Ne Tsukkishima-kun what's on your neck? Yachi ask and all of us turn out gazes to him which immediately his face started to be red .

We all got closer to him and widen our eyes as we recognize what are those.

HICKEYS??!!!We all shouted in unison

Come to think of it Tsukkishima is limping and now we saw a bunch of hickeys and- wait hold up don't tell me Tanaka blurted and turn his gaze to Hinata and we all are shock when Hinata smirk while Tsukkishima got even redder.

Wait OMG so they did it?Not to mention.Hinata is a TOP?Like TOP?

Hinata you didn't did you? Yamaguchi ask

Hmmm why don't you ask Kei?Baby you won't minded telling them hmm?Shoyo said with a deep voice and I got shiver over it

Fucking Asahi that was hot.

Tsukishima didn't say anything and just avoided all our gazes.

So beanpole is a bottom huh? Kageyama teased.

Urusai Ki--- Tsukkishima was cut off when Shoyo come beside him and whisper something to h causing him to gulp.

We all are curious tho we only heard tsk from him and he pouted?A salt pouted and Hinata just chuckle.

So Tsukkishima-kun how was it? Kiyoko ask and we all are shock with her sudden question.

It's good he replied

Are you sure baby?I don't think it's just good when you literally scream my name and do some deep scratches on my back.Hinata said bluntly and smirk causing Tsukishima to cover his face with his hands.

Wait hold up how many rounds did you guys did?

So that's probably the reason why you three are absent for three days?

Are you good Tsukkishima?

How was Shoyo in bed?

How many inches?

Everyone ask in unison causing Tsukishima to go inside the bus and a chuckling Hinata.

Okay guys calm down I'm gonna answer your question alright?Shoyo said

We did 20 rounds and yes that's the reason why are we absent. We are shock about this like 20? I couldn't imagine if I could last that round.

I cannot answer if his good right now but I take care of him for days. This statement just want me to be rail- wtf suga.

How am I in bed?I cannot answer that maybe soon you'll know the answer. He said and wink at us making us red as tomatoes.

My inches? That's a secret and with that he then go to the bus and seat beside Tsukkishima leaving everyone shock.

Who wouldn't be. His looks is so innocent but his a fucking monster in bed. How can I say? Tsukishima struggle in walking.

Several minutes later we all recovered and get in to the bus since coach and sensei arrive.

Right now we all see sight were Tsukishima head is on Shoyo's lap. We all are envious and wishes how to be Tsukishima at this moment.Several minutes passed as the bus getting far away from Miyagi I drifted off to sleep.

Kageyama's Pov

I was actually shock of what happened earlier so I just got the cartoon of my milk and took a sip. I cannot believe boke is a top.I was looking at boke and beanpole sleeping peacefully. I can't stop but to admire's boke's beauty.He is really something. And I badly want to make him mine.But of course I will know him more first.

I will wait until the day comes ,boke next time the person that's laying on your lap is me. I take one more glace at them and take a sip on my milk while looking outside .. As I finish my milk I put it in a paper bag and put inside my bag.Then I also drifted to sleep.

Third Person's Pov
Everyone in the bus was sleeping even the chaotic duo Noya and Tanaka. Takeda Sensei and Ukai just chuckle because of a peaceful sight.Not before because they all gloomy but because they sleep with a small smile on their faces.

Guess this is the effect of sunshine's arrival.
Several hours has passed and they need to have a stop to refill gasoline. Ukai tried to wake everyone but no one wakes up. Seems like everyone is exhausted.

He jus decided to refill both them and Takeda took a bathroom break and then this time Takeda sensei's the one who drive the car.

Ukai took a glace and just smile when all of them were snoring.

The bus was quiet so Takeda put some music that is classical making Ukai sleep too.

After an hour they arrive in Tokyo and Ukai wake everyone's up by patting the horn and everyone jolted up.

Everyone wake up and of course Shoyo carried his bag and Kei. They all go down to the bus and others are still yawning.

They walk for about a minute and was greeted by Coach Nekomata .

Ukai and Nekomata both shakes hands and Nekomata welcome the players and others.

They are now heading to the gym.As they go closer they can hear balls bouncing, some yelling and volleyball shoes squeeks.

Coach Nekomata open the door causing them to turn their gazes on the door and seeing Kurasuno.

The rooster head immediately clap his hand and tell his teammates to line up.

Kurasuno also line up.

They both greet each other and a certain tangerine caught their eyes.