Unexpected Aquitance

Shoyo's Pov

As Miya-san dragging me the others followed blabbering about something.
After 10 minutes of walking we arrive in a cafe.

We ordered our desired food and everyone has a big appetite except for Kita-san.

Ne Sho-kun. Miya -kun with blonde hair said that makes me face him.

What grade are you?He ask making the entire table face me .

Ah I'm first year but I'm gonna be in 3rd years classes..I replied and chomp my food.Hmmm yummy it's delicious.The juciness of this meat makes me wanna eat more.

Ehh?!!? They shouted with all confused face making me chuckle.

How ?asked by akagi

I don't know either. I replied

Come on sho just tell them that you're a genius .Aran said ant tap my head

I'm not, I'm just average. I replied and pouted.

That reminds me.

Ah Ojiro-nii can I stay on your apartment for a while right?I haven't find an apartment yet tho and I was thinking if I would get since I'm just staying for a month.

Of course sho , I'm pretty sure Okaasa misses you too . He replied

Thank you , you're the best. I said hugging him and he patted my head and I go back to my seat and I continue eating.

Ne Hinata-san ,you said earlier about a team.What sports are you in? Riseki asked and again their attention is on me.I need to be used to this.

Volleyball. I replied

cool , what's your position?Ginjima ask.

I'm a middle blocker. I said and smile.

Ah that reminds me , can I join your team for a while?I don't want to miss any volleyball practice. I ask looking straight to their eyes.

Of course right Kita san?Osamu ask.

Hai, I'm pretty sure coach would agree. Kita-senpai answered.

Yey it settled then thank youuu so much. I said and smile .The next thing I knew a camera flash that come from my side front which is Suna-kun.

Aww you know Suna-kun if you want my pictures I can gave it to you but of course it's not for free. I said huskily and wink at him making him and the entire table gasp..

Sho no. Aran said
Shoyo yes I replied to him

We talk about random thing and I learn form their personalities a little and all I can say it they are more chaotic that Kurasuno.

Btw I am sitting in between Aran and Kita.

Kita-senpai? I face him as I ask

Hmm?he respond

I put more food on his plate making him open his mouth and the other members stop and look at us. I used my chopsticks to get the sushi and feed him.

You should eat more ,you need energy since dealing with your team especially the twins is too stressing. I said making him red .heh?another falling soldier hmm?

Oya?Kita-senpai are you perhaps blushing? I teased making him look away and I chuckle.

I turn my gaze to the others and say. Hmm?Is there something wrong?or you guys want me to feed you too? I ask with a smirk making them look away.