Unwanted and Unexpected

Kageyama's Pov

Yesterday was a tough day who , I didn't know that boke has a boyfriend in Aoba and turn out my ex-team mate Kunimi.

Right now I'm walking to school when suddenly I spotted boke at the side of the street and he's taking to the phone with someone. I also notice that he's bike is not with him.

I decided to approach him and as I am getting closer I heard some of it.

Yeah, make sure you take care of yourselves okay?I"ll be there soon , I miss you guys.Take care he said sounded so down  and it pangs my heart.

He then hang up and face me which make his eyes widen.

Kags hey he said changing his expression into a joyful one.

Seriously is he always like this?Why didn't I noticed. I decided to shrugged off what I heard earlier.

So Sho, can we go to school together?No race just walk besides your bike 's not here.

I saw him staring at me wierdly.Is there something wrong in my face?

What are you staring at?Is there a dirt on my face? I ask him

I then saw him pinch his arm and he winced in pain. I get worried and I go to him and gently rub his arm..

Sho seriously?What are you thinking?Are you okay?Is there something wrong? I ask as I hold his shoulders and looking to his eyes

He touch my chin and say

Nothin' Tobio, is that just.You have a soft side.It's so cute of you my blueberry baby. He said making me blush.

He then chuckle and I avoided my gaze on him.As I was about to pull my arm off to his shoulder, he pull mo closer and hug me and I swear it's heaven.He scent is relaxing .I enjoy his warmth and he kiss my forehead.

How lucky I am to have this guy.

We then pull off and walk together. He then hold my hand and interwined it. I give him a soft smile and he smile back

You should smile often. He said and I just nod.

Timeskip

We are now inside the campus still holding hand. We are heading to the gym for afternoon practice.Some students saw us and I heard them gasp and whispering things. And when someone whisper a negative one,Shoyo will glared at them making them flinch and I just biting a grin.

As we enter the gym our teammates run to us  and tackle us to hug,not noticing are holding hands. We then all fall into the gym floor and the gym was filled with laughter.

Soon coach Ukai told us to start  practice and after an hour, we go to our perspective classes.

As the class started I stared at the window and saw that the sky is grey and looks like it's going to rain.I just turn my gaze back to the teacher and after several minutes I dozed off to sleep.

.........................

I woke up as the bell rings indicating for next subject. I stand up and gather my things and proceed to the next class.

On my way , I bump into someone causing me to fall above the person.

I saw it and it's one of the person who I dated before.