Chapter 3:Kurasuno Team + Tsukihina

Tsukishima' Pov

As I was walking to buy food to cafeteria I suddenly bump into someone and turns out it's sho.How I miss him so much.He grow taller and even handsome. Now my sunshine is back. I smiled

We catch up things on lunch and learn that he is going to play volleyball.I am happy of course. Actually just his presence I'm fine.I suddenly forget my saltiness .

Everyone is shook with my attitude.I mean I can't blame them.I'm only soft to sho though. Who can resist him?His literally the ball of sunshine that can turn your day beaming with just his smile.

I like him-no I love him since day 1. I never tried to confess but I know he like me too I feel it and our actions shows it.

We are now having practice match and all I can say is I am so proud of him.Actually the real reason why I'm here because of him.Since we were kids this is his dream school because of his idol or should I say late brother Tenma Udai the little giant.

He grow so much and he improve. Honestly. He is the reason why I play.He is the one who also taught me.

But as of now, I can see that he capture everyone by just his appearance and I know that they fell deeper the moment they saw him flying and playing .I mean I don't mind sharing.Can't blame them.Who wouldn't  fall for this sun?

I give him my water jog and put some towel on his back cause why not? I miss doing this to him. He then thank me and smile.That smile is the reason why I fall . And of course others kept questioning me why am I this soft.

After several minutes coach spoke up so that we can introduce ourselves.

Third Person's Pov

I'm Daichi Sawamura, the Captain. It nice meeting you and having you in this team.

Thank you Daichi senpai! It's nice meeting you too .  Shoyo said with a
smile and Daichi blushes and look away.

You already know me but hi again sugar , I'm Koushi Sugawara ,vice captain.suga said with smile earning a tsk from other members

Wahhh suga-senpai I didn't know you play what position do you play? Hinata ask with sparkling eyes

Setter. Suga answered shortly earning a clap and jump from Shoyo .

I wanna spike your sets one day Suga-senpai! Shoyo said with a smile and wink at him. Earning a blushing suga and smirking Hinata.

Ano I'm Asahi Azumane the ace.

Woah amazing you look like Osama senpai not to mention you're an ace?sugoiiiiii !!I wanna see you spikeShoyo said swhile smiling and jumping making Asahi blushing mess too.

Ehem.I'm Kinoshita Hisashi
            I'm Narita  Kasuhito
            I'm Ennoshita Chikara

Said the trio and shoyo just smile

Nice meeting you senpais! Hope we play together soon!Shoyo said earning a blushing trio and they just nod as a response.

I am Tanaka Ryuunnosuke your greatest senpai and wing spiker!

Well then I"ll toss to you again my greatest Tanaka-senpaii!Hinata beamed and Tanaka  just nod having an internal dellima.