THEY NOW KNOW

3rd Person's POV

Sons? As in your child? You're married?? the miyas ask

I

am

an

uncle?

Aran ask dumbfoundedly
You didn't mentioned this when we talk?he added

It slipped on my mind?  Shoyo answered questionly.

Suna is staring at the two and Shoyo so confused. I knew that he was married but sons? He had a children? He thought.

These two surely have the opposite attitudes, but no doubt they are really Shoyo's son. Kita thought. So his married? What about his boyfriends and us?

Ren and the rest just staring at the three and cannot think of anything and feel like everything on their mind went blank. Their like statues standing.

Umm I can explain? Shoyo said unsurely .

Tsk dad who are they? Bunch of germs. Keiran said Coldly and staring at them all blankly.  They all widen their eyes. His a carbon copy of Shoyo but the total opposite of his attitude

Nii chan don't be rude . scolded Rhys while pouting cutely.

Tsk, whatever. Keiran said while blushing cause he can't resist his brothers' cuteness.

WHAAA SHOYO KUN ARE YOU SURE HE'S YOUR SON AND NOT SAKUSA? whined loudly Atsumu while pointing at the orange hair one.

Shoyo just chuckled and smirk You shouldn't said that Atsumu-san.

Before Atsumu could answer, a flying scissors came almost on his cheeks which he gasped and look horrified when he look at Keiran glaring at him with a murder gaze..

You're too loud Mr. Bee , want me to sew your mouth with my scissors? Ask Keiran while gesturing the scissors

Others  just widen their eyes, well except for Kita , still in his stoic face.

Yaaa ni-chan STAWP it be nice to Mr. Bee!! Rhys said but the others just chuckled so his face from pouty became confused.

Pfft-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH Osamu laugh while holding his stomach and the others follow and Kita is just bitting a grin.

Now now. That's not nice Kei and his Atsumu not Mr. Bee. Shoyo answered calmly to his children

But Bee suits him dad Keiran said plainly which earned chuckles from elders.

And Kei , Rhy? This is your Uncle Aran added Shoyo and pointed Aran.

The twins synchronously tilted their heads then looking back and forth to Aran and Shoyo.