The Painful Past

Third Person's POV

Once upon a time in a bustling city, there lived a young man named Hinata Shoyo. He was known for his exceptional intelligence, his affluent background, and his remarkable skills as a volleyball player since he was 5.

During his childhood, Hinata had formed a close bond with a girl named Akiara Solene. They grew up together, spending countless hours exploring the neighborhood, laughing, and supporting each other through thick and thin. Despite being young, their parents approved their relationship and  it blossomed into a beautiful love story, and they decided to tie the knot.

Hinata and Akiara got married three years ago in a grand ceremony that left everyone of their closest friends in awe. Their love was apparent to all who saw them together, and they were seen as the epitome of a perfect couple despite being young. Hinata's success in both his professional and personal life continued to soar, and it seemed like they were destined for a lifetime of happiness.

However, fate had a different plan in store. Tragedy struck when Akiara unexpectedly fell ill and was diagnosed with a severe heart condition. Doctors informed them that her condition was deteriorating rapidly and that a heart transplant was necessary to save her life.

Despite exploring all possible avenues, no suitable donor could be found in time. Devastated by the impending loss of his beloved wife, Akiara made a difficult decision. In an act of selflessness, she signed an annulment paper before her passing, believing that it would be best for Hinata to move on with his life after her inevitable demise.

The day Akiara passed away was one of the darkest days in Hinata's life. He was overwhelmed with grief and struggled to find the strength to carry on. The annulment papers Akiara had signed remained a painful reminder of the love they had shared and the future that was stolen from them.

In the months that followed, Hinata dedicated himself to healing and finding solace in his memories of Akiara. He poured his energy into his volleyball career, becoming even more driven and determined to honor her memory through his success. Hinata knew that Akiara would want him to find happiness again, even though the pain of her loss lingered.

As time went on, Hinata began to emerge from the darkness. He formed new friendships, pursued his passions, and rediscovered the joy of life. His intelligence and financial resources allowed him to make a positive impact on the lives of others, and he found solace in helping those in need.

Despite his progress, the memory of Akiara never faded. Hinata often found himself reflecting on their time together, cherishing the love they shared and the lessons she had taught him. He carried her spirit within him, a constant source of inspiration and motivation.

Years passed, and Hinata's achievements reached new heights. He became a role model for aspiring athletes and the youngest influential figure in the world of sports specifically in America. Although he continued to succeed, he knew deep down that his heart would always belong to Akiara.

(I know this sounds unreal but hey this is the fiction and everything here is possible)

Hello sunshines I'm sorry for the long update but here I am !!