Chapter 4: Chance & Chaos

Third Person's Pov

WE ARE HAVING A PRACTICE MATCH IN TOKYO!!!!

Everyone in the gym went silent and turn their gazes into the gym door and saw a boy with glasses drop on the floor.

Sensei are u okay?Sugawara ask.

I'm alright, anyways we have a practice match at Nekoma.

Sensei did you beg?Daichi ask.

No,no . Nekomata is the one who proposed a practice match.

The gym went silent for about 5 minutes straight then started cheering.

I'm gonna crush those city boys! Tanaka shouted

We should protect are Godessess Ryu! Noya said.

A practice match?Yehey!Shoyo stated while jumping and clapping his hand.

Everyone was smiling while staring  at  Shoyo happily cheering . But Shoyo stop and face the boy with glasses staring at him confusedly ,probably wondering who might he be.

Domo Sensei, I'm Hinata Shoyo a new member, nice meeting you. Hinata said with a smile.

Too bright, Too bright! they all thought.

Domo Hinata -kun ,I am Takeda Ittetsu ,the head coach and a faculty advisor.It's nice having you here. Takeda replied with a smile.

So when will be our practice match Sensei?Ukai ask.

That would be on Friday. Takeda replied.

Alright everyone go back to practice!Ukai stated while clapping his hand.

Everyone in the gym started practicing serves,spiking ,blocking and setting. The day was full of laughter,teasing and competing to each other.

After an hour and half Ukai decided to end the practice.

Everyone is now cleaning the gym while chit chatting to each other.After 10 minutes they were about to go home but  Daichi called them to form a circle.

After 10 minutes they were about to go home but  Daichi called them to form a circle

(Photo not mine)

Karasuno fight!!!Daichi stated

USO!! they all shouted.

After that gathering they all started to walk home but stop at the school gate as Noya and Tanaka look at each other and turn their gazes to the team.

What is it now?Daichi ask

Captain Shoyo and Tsukkishima didn't answer our questions earlier. Noya said making all of them turn to Shoyo ang Tsukishima and they see-