Day 1 The New Journey

So sean left the castle to go to the spot where Sean friend told him to go he got in his car and he looked it was luna and she got in his car as he told her what is she doing she told him that she could not go on without him she wanted to go with him to this place that she loved him and that she would not hurt him and that she would always be there for him sean looked and touched luna face and kissed her deeply and told her ok as long as she stays safe she promise's that she would so he drives down the road and turned right to the fairy that thay are going to the island that is right over there.

Luna sean eho was that called if I may ask you.

Sean my bestfriend sandy she told me that there was a place it has been 6 months and your not going to balieve this if I told you .

Luna what is baby.

Sean Cyrus is back and he is not got spirits now it's demons who he is got on his side and the spirits are on our side sandy told me that.

Luna wow that's great the spirits is on our side now that is great.

Sean yes like the torn prince and the juggernaut the first born child thay are on are side now thay where free from the curse.

Luna what are you kidding me we fought against them.

Sean yes I know but thay are with God now.

Luna ohh ok I think I get it thay where free from the curse when we destroyed the underworld right.

Sean yes so the spirits that you killed are now on are side.

So sean drove down the road and came to a intersection and turned right and then went straight and then came to another intersection that he turned leftas he did he found the fairy and he parked his car and got his weapon's and sean and luna got out of the car and got on the fairy to go across the lake as thay stood there the torn prince came to both of them.

The torn prince hey luna good to see you agisn but this time we are on the same side.

Luna ya sean told me.

John sean I see you care for my daughter luna please take care of her.

Sean I will do that she won't be harmed not on my watch.

Luna daddy please stop I am not a little girl

John ok ok well I have to go ok.

Luna ok daddy.

So sean and luna finally go to the other side of the lake and got off and that came to the land and thay got off the fairy and went to the car rental and rented a car as luna and sean got into the car thay drove to the mansion thay turned left and went straight for some time and thay went to the left and just went passed a graveyard and up to a gate that was shut the door open and thay went past the gate and parked the car outside of the mansion and thay got out of the mansion and thay went in and was in the mainhall and looked around as thay did a demon slashed luna in the arm as blood came out sean picked up luna and he looked around for a room.

Thay went in and put a holy candle down to and put luna on the chair and sean went out to the mainhall and he checked the door next to it and it was locked and he looked at the other doors on the first floor as he seen that the doors was locked and as he went to the room and he told Luna what is going on here.

Sean luna what is going on I just seen a demon and I not happy about this

Luna yes I know it's different.

The torn prince hey luna how's things.

Luna ok I guess instead of fighting spirits I fighting demons.

The torn prince no worries I am here.

Sean and the juggernaut the first born child the jackal two.

The torn prince yep thay are here.

Luna great now what are we going to do sean.

Sean fight with them.

So sean and luna went to the back of the stairs and found a door she drew her weapon and was ready for anything that came out as he opened the door it was empty as sean was about to close the door luna told him to wait she seen somthing as the jackal appeared he asked grabbed the paper it seid somthing on the paper.

*The Order*

March 1st

Welcome all new members to the order we are people who will sacrifice thoes who try to stop us and we must not give up we will never lose we are strong as it is seid I was defeated by two people thay are your enemy's and you must kill them beacuse thay will fight till you can't fight no more and thay are trouble you must stay alert at all cost.
Cyrus

So sean went back to the room and told her what he found and that he found out Cyrus wrote a letter and he told Luna that it was done March 1st Solana looked at her phone for the date of the letter as she was shocked to see this it was not good.

Luna that is today.

Sean yes it is.

Luna omg sean.

So a demon came up and slashed sean in the shoulder and the leg blood was pouring out of his shoulder and leg as the demon cam the torn prince smashed him with the bat and sean stomped on his head another demon came and slashed the torn prince in the back as the demon was to finish him off sean slashed the demon in the stomach as his intestines poured out all over the floor the demon died on the floor as a pool of blood was on the floor.