chapter 24 The core part 1

So sean sandy and bobby got up and thay came out of the ballroom and seen that thay are lined up to see them off Luna Hanna Sarah Cole Dana Dennis Jane Arthur Kathy on the left side on the right side was horace Billy Ryan royce George on the left side was Vicki Walter Isabel uncle Paul and Jesus on the right side was aunt Carol Aunt Jesse uncle dick aunt Carol and God thah all where there to see Sean sandy and bobby off as thay where walking down actors and actress was there to like Chris Farley  and Heather and diliraba as Sean got to her he stopped for a minute and told her that Luna and himself has to discuss with her after this is over and last but not least YouTube showed up there as well Chad vy Daniel ragina and Melvin was on the right aphmau markapliler Jacksepticeye and nick avocado as tbay walked down thay all had weapons and held them.up like royalty just came in and walked the place.

So sean sandy and bobby went to the lab and down to the entrance of the core and thay went down and found three ways each of them has to move down to find a special item to open the last of the locks to level 2 of the core sean seid he was going right sandy seid she was going down the middle and bobby seid he was going left.

Sean's path

Sean went down the right path and looked around a blood demon showed up and he slashed thought the blood demon as if it was nothing and he ran down the hallway and seen another blood demon and he slashed the blood demon and there is a sign and it has a challenge at that is at the end of the tunnel

*sign*

Those who makes it must fight the unholy abomination of all of man kind for which the unholy one waits at the end.

Sean thought and it's not good as Sean thinks it's the nun waits at the end of this challenge it could be a big problem so sean runs down the tunnel and slashed through more blood demon's as he comes to he see's a lab monster and runs after it and trying to take it down as he is running he see's that there is somehow down there it shows a inverted cross that is not good he knew who it was he drew his weapon and went in and was ready as valak was there everyone was there watching on the screen.

*Back at the mainhall*

Luna valak I got to help him.

God no don't you must let him do this.

Diliraba he will be back.

Luna ok ok I am just worried

*Back To The Hero's Challenge*

Sean dashes to the nun and slashed her and she got cut and she was bleeding and she got up and Sean got hit as she dashed by him he fell to the ground as he was on the floor  valak came in front and watched him as she was about to turn he got up and there was steam coming from his wounds and he dashed andchit her from the left and right and from above and below in all directions she was getting hit it looked like he was faster then bobby and thsy seen it as he was dashing he was cutting her deep and blood was getting on the walls and on the ceiling and the floors the windows as she was being cut up buy the speed of the person that was fast as he did that valak was vanquished and light was coming out as she died a key was there.

Sandy's path

As sandy moved down the path a blood demon came and she swiped it as she did blood spilled and and she ran down the path to find a sign.

*sign*

The drowning rises from the grave and the bad comes with those who watch the tape and shell those who watch will die in 7 days.

*Back In The Mainhall*

Sarah what the he'll this is not good.

Dana samara she here to first valak now samara shit.

Diliraba who is samara.

God she's a spirit that was once killed by Luna and hannah.

*Back On Sandy's Path*

So sandy ran down the path and seen that there is a little girl that is waiting and she goes to the end of the tunnel and she pulls her weapon out and dashed at her as she dashed she slashed her and she bleed out as samara got back on track she dashed and slashed at her as she blocked it she slashed her with la blade of light as samara died she dropped a key and she picked it up

*back To Sean's Path*

Sean then ran past the door to get to where it goes and thay core level 2 as he went down to core level 2 he seen that it went to the  door and opened the door and went to the next level.

*Back To Sandy's Path*

Sandy went down the steps to level 2 and she knew that it was the next level and had to get down and opened the door so she went to level 2 and then got to the door and she opened the door and went out and went thought to the next level.

*Back To The Mainhall.

Luna kick there ass guys.

Hannah you can do it.

Sarah you guys are asskickers.

Cole you can don it.

Dana you can do it.

Jane your strong enough to take out zozo you guys a great fighters you can do it.

Arther hang in there you 3 you have the power to do so.

Kathy  you guys are good enough and strong enough and bobby little brother you more powerfull the you give yourself credit you are strong you are a hero you are a ass kicker.

The spirits Sean sandy bobby go go go go go go go.

YouTubers take him out take him out.

Chad wild clay for a you spy ninjas at home even if your not a spy ninja show Sean sandy and bobby some love guys you can do it put down it the comments  Hero's tonight.

Vy ya put that in so that others can see it and all you spy ninjas at home please do the same.

Skull and crossbones hey Skull here crossbones here.

Skull I like to say go on to YouTube.

Crossbones and put Hero's tonight that way everyone con YouTube can see.

Skull and help out.

Diliraba Sean you have a child so please don't do it for just the world do it for raven and Luna and me and everyone here I know you can I believe you can and the funny thing is you can and you will I know it so good luck Sean sandy and you to bobby.

So everyone seid there peace and the light that came from them is strong and powerfull to them its nothing but to you its everything.