Chapter 25 core Part 2

*Bobby's path*

So bobby went ran down his path As he felt the light it felt stronger then normal it feel like the whole world is watching them and giving them straight and power so bobby yell's and his power shots up to more then a million it has sky rocketed up and he went to the as he walked down the path to his destination he found a sign.

*sign*

The curse has found you and there is no where's to run and nowhere to hide and that you are easy to consume you won't last a bit you won't last at all

*Back To The Mainhall*

Aurther what is that sign what's happening.

Jane I don't know it's the same that was with Sean and sandy.

Kathy don't worrie mom bobby will be fine.

Jane you are so calm how can you be calm when you brother could be in danger.

God he is right Jane calm down its ok he will be fine.

Jesus yes thats right.

Luna I know what that sign says it going to be fine.

Jane what's it say.

Luna 3 paths 3 mini bosses and 3 bosses that Me Sarah and hannah knows well
1 valak the nun.
2. Samara.
3. Shibeto.

Sarah Shibeto is the weekest of them all.

Hannah yes she was the weakest of them all baby kiss kiss.

Sarah what do you mean honey kiss kiss.

Luna means she is stronger now.

Sarah oh ok bobby will do fine.

Kathy thank you.

Jane ok if you say so.

*Back On Bobby's path*

So bobby went to the end to find a two way intersection he taken the right and it was a dead end and he turned back and went down the left and there was something standing there on all 4's and it turn around it dashed and hit bobby but he did not move a bit he actually just looked and hit the Shibeto to the wall as the Shibeto was hurt it dashed at bobby and Atascadero him and it did nothing he throw her to the ground and stomped its head into the ground as it's died there was a key so he went down the stars to the next level of the core and found Sean and sandy next to them thay stepped on the pressure plate and moved forward and went to the door that had the sign that seid exit.

And seen it as thay left thay seen the door to level 3 core Billy brought the zodiac  stones to them and thay continued on ward to the core so thay used the keys and turned it all together and thay went downstairs to the 3rd level as thay read there is 4 levels to the core thay are almost done so there is no demons to fight thay thoughts thay left.

*Back To The Mainhall*

Jane that creature hurt are baby I am going to him.

Kathy no mom he is fine.

Jane no he is not your little brother how can you not be worried he is hurt I need to help him.

Vicki no you don't Jane its ok he is fine he is health just like our star she is Sean daughter that passage and I am sorry that she died because Sean did love her and it's going to be hard on raven but your son is ok look he is fine Jane ok bobby is got Sean and sandy with him he is ok.

Jane my baby boy sniff I am so worried he might get hurt sob sob how much more must I worrie about my son sniff sob sob.

Kathy it is ok mom I know you are worried and I am worried about bobby to but he has this he is with the undieing the legend the one mom the one person that is helping bobby is Sean and sandy put your trust in them.

God your daughter is right please calm down my daughter.

*Back At core Level 3*

Sean bobby sandy there's is things that you need to know about what we are going to be facing and I know you know who but things he does is going to make us turn on eachother and he will try so I am going to tell you the rules so  don't believe what he says ok.

1. Keep you guard up.
2. Don't believe what you see
3.he will try to deceive us with mophing into us.
4. He will lie to us.
5. He will pretended to be our loved ones to kill us.
6. Everything he says is a lie.

Sandy ok so what is going to happen.

Sean we will be going in one on one it's going to be hard but it will be you the bobby then me to face are trials then we face zozo.

Bobby ok I won't fall for nothing Sean promise.

Sandy yes the same here.

Sean Good lets go.

So the doors to there trials are in front of them and thsy have to move down that path way to get to there trials and sandy and bobby was getting nervous a little and not knowing what to do that told him that thay where getting to the point of being nervous and stressed and Sean told them we have the to finish I have alot to lose on this he told them to think of what makes them happy and move forward to keep going and never give up just to move straight.

And so thay did and thay found the straight to move forward and thay moved forward and thought the maze of that made them confused and it was not hard since Sean was leading and he new the way as thay noticed he thought of raven and what happens if she goes through this as thay are walking thought the maze thay hit the end of it and got out and seen there is a door that says level 4