Chapter 23 The Lab Weapon Room

So sean sandy and bobby went to the lab again there was a door that lead to the core where zozo is as Sean opened the door he looked he remembered the way to It looked the same to how it was the first time asx it still race's in sean's mind so sean told sandy and bobby to follow him that he knows the way and thay seid ok so sean went and lead them he turned right and then went straight and the went to the left the went straight again then to the center and the went straight to the first turn then went and turned left and kept going left til the next turn of and the he went straight up to the second turn and went right all the way and then he went to the second to the last turn and went to the door thay went in to the weapons room as bobby looked at thing it was amazing.

Bobby wow there's aot of guns here.

Sean yes there is umbrella had alot of soldiers that used these guns.

Sandy for what.

Sean for killing.

Sandy ohh that's not good that's horrible.

Sean yes and that is why I put a end to it.

Bobby wow your the one thay called the undieing.

Sean yes it was something that is what delta team gave me I was always getting hurt but I would heal fast like wolverine from the x-men.

Bobby wow that's awesome.

Sandy so this is a maze of rooms and this is a vestige place where umbrella had kept the weapons right sean what are you doing.

Sean remember the blast your going to have in the end.

Sandy yes.

Sean that blast is going to make a boom so that you would need to be out of rang.

Bobby ohhh I get it your going to blow this place up.

Sean right we got are weapons let's go.

So sean put c4 down all over the lab work staion and thay went thought the maze of work staion and thay went to thelab and went back upstairs to and Sean herd a scream it was Kathy as thay rushed in thay seen there is demons all over the place and Sean drew his weapon sandy drew her weapon and bobby got ready.

Luna sean this is the last of the demons.

Sarah the last of the demons are right there in front of you.

Raven da da da da da da.

Hannah that's right

So sean ran up and slashed through the first second third and fourth one and as he did blood and intestines fell out and sandy slashed thought thfifth sixth seventh eighth nineth and tenth one's as bobby killed the rest of them blood was all over the floors and intestines and body parts everywhere and the spirit of cyrus came back and told them that he won't forget what thay have done that this will be on sean's daughter and that thay will make them pay for there mistake's and Vicki came and talked to Cyrus.

Vicki don't you lay a hand on my granddaughter if you touch her you will pay dearly.

Walter don't you lay a hand on my great granddaughter thay girl will not be harmed if you harm her cyrus you are going to pay.

Cyrus ohhh Walter Vicki you can't save you great granddaughter and you granddaughter.

Sean no but I can save my daughter from you I will end you again you will not touch my daughter Cyrus it is going to make sure you don't touch her.

Cyrus ohh I am so....what what is happening to you why you glowing like that this is bullshit no no no this can't be this can't be why are you you glowing so strongly.

Sandy because he is the undieing that is why.

Sean that's right.

Cyrus still you won't beat me but I not sticking around so bye.

Sean good he is gone I don't need to see him

Sandy good lord he was starting to pass me off now I am glade he is gone and I hope for good this time.

Bobby don't worry about him he is nothing to worry about.

Raven da da da da da da da gaga good.

Hannah ohhh that is so precious look at raven she is with daddy.

Luna hey raven do you love daddy.

Raven da da da da da.

Sean do you love mama.

Raven ma ma ma ma ma ma ma.

Sarah ohhh that's so cute raven kissed mommy and daddy how precious.

Dana you two are going to make good parents.

Luna thank you.

Raven ma ma mama mama mama da da da dada dada dada.

Luna omg raven you seid mana and dada ohh ravens first words.

Sean I will log it in this book I made for her when I came back here.

So sean put in ravens baby book that she seid her first words and sean told luna she can log the next thing in the book with her next accomplishment luna liked that and he told her that thay will fill her birthday log together and and she loved that idea its so Hannah thought it was great that her sister and sean is getting along and love doing things together and so thay defated the army of demons as many demons there was it was no problem for them to deal with so tthay went to the ballroom and Sean is ordering pizza and seans friend diliraba is going to bring food for raven and she like to see raven and she told him that she will help out with the baby and Sean and Luna agreed that she was going to be ravens godmother so as tgay sat and relaxed there was a knock at the door and it was diliraba and he texted her to come in.