Chapter 12 more zodiac stones

Thay got out went thought the door and found a office as thay went in thay seen the stone in the wall so thay grabbed it it was the Leo stone sean knew it was one of the zodiac stones that was to open the chamber of vengeance so thay took it and found that the church thay went out of the door and back in the church and went out and followed the hallway down and seen another sun key door and a night key door thay went in night key door snd looked around and found that there was evil in this room thay found the Sagittarius stone but there was electricity  surrounding it as well as chains and 3 locks silver lock a gold lock and a Cooper lock thay went out and into the sun key room key and opened it to find a Vile of dana's blood and found that  there is a demon that was in the  closet hiding and as sean opened the closet he attacked and cut Sean's arm and he was blooding and sean slashed him in the gut ripping him open and blood and intestines fell out and he fell to the floor and was dead.

So sandy seen what happened and she was wondering who thayhave to fight at the end Lilith or zozo or both sean and sandy had a bad feeling about somthing so thay came up with was thay will try to kill Lilith and then zozo and that way both are gone so sandy look around and found nothing to use it was a empty roomthat she new of so thay left as thay did thay went down the hallway to another sun room doorway thay opened it as sean sandy and bobby went in and found to demons as sandy slashed the first demon's gut open blood and intestines poured out of its stomach and sean beheaded the second demon and blood sprayed everywhere as the two demons laying dead.

Thay looked around in the roomand Bobby found a hidden lever Bobby called sean and sandy over and told them there was a hidden lever the torn prince came and he told them that it is a lever that lead down stairs and thay so thay went downstaires and the torn prince and the juggernaut appeared and thay went and took point and looked out for any demons and thay seen a stone at the end of the tunnel it was the Virgo stone and went and got it thay went out of the room and went out and to the first floor and went to the ballroom.

Sean what the hell this is the Virgo stone is this one of the stones that was used to unlock the chamber of vengeance.

Sandy I don't know.

Sean I think it is and I think that these stones are very rare so I don't know what is going on with them but it is not good if thay are here.

Bobby when is Luna coming back I miss luna I love fighting with her.

Sean I know you do.

Bobby where did she go.

Sean maybe back to her place.

Sandy probably at her house.

Bobby oh ok well I hope she is ok.

Sean I am sure she is.

Sandy yes i am pretty sure she is going to be fine.

Royce I don't know about what is going on but the 12 zodiac stones are very legendary thay are apart or the castle that belongs to luna and hannah.

Horace yes the legendary stone being here is bad.

Billy this is not good we can't let things get out of hand.

Royce I look around.

Horace ya I agree I take the left side.

George ya man this I will start on the second floor.

Billy I take the right side of the second floor.

Bobby I need to save my sister.

George I will find out who taken your sister.

Bobby thanks George.

George np little man hahaha.

Billy hey Bobby let's go and look around.

Bobby ok.

Sandy Bobby becarfull.

Sean don't do anything stupid.

Bobby I wont.

So sean and sandy went went to the other end and of the manor to try to find more stones as thay went down to the other end of the manor and looked around for night key doors to open thay found a sun door and opened it to find the Cooper key and held onto it sean turned around a there was a demon right there and sandy slashed him in the gut and blood and intestines poured out and fell to the floor as sandy walked away from the demon's body and sean found a zodiac stone on the body of the demon it was the Capricorn stone and thay took it as thay did.

Sandy sean and Bobby went and looking around and thay found another sun key door thay opened it and thay found a note on the table and thay found a vile of blood it was Bobby's blood and thay read the note.

Dear reader
                 If you are reading this then you know that my great great great granddaughters hannah and luna thay are going to find it difficult to do things now and after there seed's are grown itwill be them who will be the ones to save the world.

Sean what does this mean.

Sandy I don't know.

Sean seed's I know what thay mean by seeds but does this mean I am going to be a dad.

Sandy no I don't think so.

Sean good I am not ready to be one yet.

Sandy no you are not.

Sean I have alot to learn.

Sandy yes you do.

So sean and sandy went and looked around and seen that there was nothing thay could do for the manor and thay seen a box that is locked with a bonze key and thay taken the box back to the ballroom.