Chapter 7 shadow figures identification

Luna and the others came to the ballroom for a announcement by the shadow figure she had plans that she wanted to to be honest with everyone and show them who she was so thay can trust her as she came out from the draps she started to talk to them.

Shadow figure I called you all here to be honest with you and I like you all to see who i am.

Luna that is wonderfull.

Hannah yes I am glade that you are doing this.

Sarah ya me two.

Sean this is good.

Dana yes agree.

Dennis I feel the same way.

Cole yes I balieve this will make us even stronger.

Author yes its always good to be honest.

Jane I am glade you want this.

Bobby doing this will make it easier for all of us being honest will make us trust you.

Kathy yes I agree.

Billy good job I am proud of you.

The torn prince yes thats wonderful.

The hammer ya girl that's the way I tought my kids to be honest and you up here going to show us who you are great I am proud of you.

The juggernaut yes thats a wonderful thing.

The jackal yes this makes it easier for us to fight together.

Shadow figure ok her I go.

As the light went away sean recognized who it was it was Sandy his friend to talk to him on the other end the one who brought him to this location him and luna.

Sean sandy it's good to see you.

Sandy it's good to see you to how's your depression holding up.

Sean I have not been depressed I have luna.

Sandy see all that praying did for you was good.

God Sean you and sandy are doing great keep up the good work.

Sean thank you father.

Sandy thank you father.

As demons camec sandy shot a beam of light cutting them in half as blood sprayed everywhere sean went and slashed 4 demon's and there intestines and blood poured out luna and the others stood guard and a demon ran up to sandy and she slashed its gut opened as blood and intestines poured outand he fell to the ground and the spirits are appearing to help protect the others that torn prince came up and smashed a demon in the head as blood came out of its head hecsmashed its head into nothing more then brain paste.

Sean hey luna what is going on here.

Luna I don't know.

Bobby luna here take this I found it.

Jean Bobby get back here.

Bobby its ok mom.

So a demon can up to Jean and Bobby found a dagger and ran up and stabbed the demon in the back and it dropped to the floor as it fell on its stomach and Jean stomp on the dagger handle as it went in deeper Kathy found a sludge hammer and hit the dagger in deeper into this back and he screamed in pain and he bleed out after Arthur pulled the dagger out blood sprayed everywhere and he died as he just burned up as he did his body was gone thay lookedaround and thay opened a door with themoon symbol on it and and thay found another key it was the sun key and thay found another moon key door and thay opened it and thay looked around to see if there was a item or anything thay need to get before thay left so thay put a holy candle down and lit it and all evil in that room went away.

So thay went out and went down to the end of the hallway and and turned down the hallway and seen a door at the end of the hall it was a moon key thay used it and thay did not need it no more so thay opened the door and thrown away the key thay seen that there is a note there and thay picked it up

Cyrus note 2
To all of you whom it may concern you must take out the intruders that is in the mansion anx you need to kill them immediately thay can't ruin my plans no-one I need them gone and not alive it must be handled now and fast I ask of you to get done now and don't come back till you do.

As thay went back to the ballroom somthing called to hannah and she went in the red chamber and found a vile or blood it seid luna's blood as she ran out the door closed by itself and Hannah seen luna and she went to her and told her that she found a vile of her blood that it was in the red chamber and that this was in there Luna was shocked about it and she found no hole in her arm as she wen to the bedroom anx went in shut the door andvtook off her boot and looked at the bottom of her foot there was nothing there and looked at her arms nothing there she put her boot back on and check the right foot and nothing there as she told sean to come in to check her he did as sean looked he seen a pin hole right there at her side it was a small hole and sean grabbed her and kissed her as she put her arms around him and kissed him thay desided to go and he sat down and he pulled her on top of him and thay had sex agian.

So after thay had sex for the second time she had him and he had her she wanted to have a child she told him and he seid he loves children and would like to have kids as he told her that she was so happy to her that luna could not contain herself as she got all gigglely and she kissed sean agian and told him after this that thay need a place of there own she agreed on that.

Spirits Of Arcania 3 Cyrus Return जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें