Chapter 5 The Red Chamber

Luna sean Sarah and hannah was about to leave intell there was a shadow figure stood up to the demons appeared and theshadow figure slashed throught 3 of them and blood was going all over the place the shadow figure beheaded the other two demons ad blood sprayed everywhere and she stabbed the demon in the heart and be armed them and she cut half the head off and she destroyed the demons as this person had. Sword of light she killed the demons fast without hesitation.

Luna wow this person is good.

Hannah ya she killed all the demons its a blood mess in her there is blood everywhere.

Dana she is good.

Dennis ya she is.

Sarah dam I don't want to pass her off.

Arthur ya nor do i.

Cole this woman seems strong.

Shadow figure I am and any demon that want to fight I will give them one.

Sean you are powerfull.

Shadow figure I need to be its the only way to survive.

Sarah ya you telling me.

Bobby wow I definitely want to be like her.

Jean you no you can't Bobby.

Kathy its ok Bobby if you want to be like her you can.

Jean don't get his hopes up Kathy.

Kathy mom please Bobby needs something to make him strong and if the hopes of being like her makes him strong let him have it.

Billy yes I agree.

Arthur what not going by the first born child no more.

Billy nope I am going by my name Billy.

Dana well Billy I noticed you as the first born child but now I can call you Billy.

Billy yep.

So more demons came and sean punched one beheading the demon as blood sprayed everywhere luna drew her weapon and ran up to the top of the staires and got slashed in the arm and slashed the demon in the arm as he bleed out she rip his gut open and blood poured out and his intestines fell out and she ran down the hallway and seen two demons and she ran and she put he sword away and tool out her honzo swords and jump and slashed both of them and then did a spinning slash ripping both of there stomach's open as blood and intestines fell to the floor so she went and ran downstaires and seen a a door and opened it she slamed the door shut and ran down the ballroom as the other seen her thay went into the ballroom as well.

Hannah luna what's wrong.

Luna there is a room more of a chamber that is not good.

Sarah what where.

Jane what omg show us.

Luna ok this way.

So luna and the others went to the room and luna showed them where the door is and thay qentvin as thay did thay where shocked to see what was in that it was a chamber and it was the red chamber thay all left that area and did not go into that room till it was time to go in thay ran to the ballroom and did not look at that door.

Dana was that room red.

Hannah that was a red chamber its not underground I thought that chamber's where underground.

Sean thay are like dungeons so I would think thay are to be underground.

Luna what the hell is that room it's freeky.

Jean omg I have never seen a room that horrible god it looks like blood man I don't like it.

So thay went out into the mainhall and looked around and luna was flitting with sean and he was flitting back thay loved it and it.

Sean hey luna have I ever told you your a sexy woman.

Luna ohhh thank you kiss kiss.

Sarah ohhh somebody found a bf.

Luna God seid I would.

Sean hey you seem to be goth.

Luna I am.

Sean you are so gorgeous.

Luna thank you so much kiss kiss.

Sean kiss kiss kiss kiss.

Luna ohh you are so nice sean.

Sean yes my mom raised a good man.

So sean and luna begin to show feeling for eachother and thay went to the ballroom and went and danced and just wanted time for themselves and the hannah and sarah came in with cole and danathay started to dance as well thay do the others went and seen them and jane told her family and dennis to let them be thay deserve the time thay had and rhay where injoying it as that danced thay felt a demon about to come and thay stopped danceing and put holy candles down.

After thay stopped thay looked around and waited for a bit to see what happened and if things are ok and it was ok as thay went back to dancing luna and sean danced the whole night and thay deserve it sean kissed luna and she felt alive as if she kissed sean it was magical to her and sean injoyed it to so as she kissed him she took sean and went behind a drap and she made out with him.

luna and sean loved eachother and thay went and looked for a room to be in and thay have the moon key as the shadow figure moves toward them and tells the she did some recon and found a moon symbol door right down the hallway do thay went down and found the door thay opened the door it was a bedroom and thay went in there and layed down the shadow figure came in and told them there is a bedroom her Luna seid yes but she told her that thay where using it now the shadow figure told them that it would be no problem.

So luna and sean layed down and sean kissed luna and thay loved on eachother for some time she told him to stop for one minute and he did she put a holy candle down and she lit it red orbs left the room and luna went back to doing what she was doing.