Chapter 6 Demon Strider

The shadow figure walks down the hallway to find a room of demons the first one runs and gets beheaded blood sprays out and then the second demon runs up and get his intestines all over the floor and blood pours out as he drops to the floor as the third and forth one comes running up but the shadow figure she rips both of there stomach's open and falls to the floor laying in a puddle of blood and intestines and the fifth and sixth ones run up as the fifth one loses his head and blood sprayed everywhere the sixth one gets his throat slit and blood poured from his neck as he fell to the ground she stabbed him in the heart and killed him seventh eighth and nineth o one came as she spun with her blades the guts an blood and intestines spilled over the floor the tenth eleventh and twelve the ones came and she beheaded all three of them wit blood spraying everywhere.

Kenak who are you.

Shadow figure I am the demon strider I kill demons for the sport of it.

Kenak you will pay for this ahhhhhhhhhh.

So the shadow figure noticed that the door opened and it was the others and thay came running as the shadow figure slashed kenak and he fell to the ground as he limped back to the red vortex and he dissappeared and thay all looked at her and thay where impressed by how she had destroyed the demons she move walked out of the ballroom and she went to the next area as sean and luna followed her and had asked her what she is doing.

Sean hey wait up.

Luna hey you are a good fighter.

Shadow figure yes I am but it's nothing you can do about that anyways i am off to find more demons to slay.

So the shadow figure left and ran down the hallway as sean and luna looked at her and so the shadow figure ran down and was looking for more demons but as she got there was no demons appearing as she turned around she seen a Shibeto as she ran toward the shadow figure as the she swiped her sword the Shibeto flew in a Cascade of blood as luna herd a noise she seen the Shibeto.

Shibeto you will pay......wait you you your luna your the one who did this to me putting me in the grave.

Luna you had it coming.

Sean who is that ugly woman.

Shibeto ugly woman ugly women you will pay for that ahhhhh

Sean ohhh so scared come on then stupid cursed spirit.

So the Shibeto got mad and charged at sean and he hit her right out the window the shadow figure had to hit the floor beacuse of Sean's power she seen that he hits hard and does not go easy.

Luna wow you knocked the Shibeto out the window dam remind me never to make you mad.

Sean not possible.

Luna really ohh that is great kiss kiss.

Sean thanks for that.

Luna that was great sean.

Sean thank you.

Luna you welcome

Sean you know you are the perfect woman for me.

Luna owww that's so sweet.

Sean I can't get enough of you.

Luna I can't get enough of you two

Sean wow you are so gorgeous.

Luna ohh stop haha I not that gorgeous.

So the shadow figure went to the right side on the top floor and seen a door open she hid from what ever it was that was coming out but nothing was coming out as she noticed that no demon was coming she made a dash for the door and she got in and found that there is tons of demons down there and she was not happy she wentvout and into the red chamber as she looked around there was some kind of tube it was filed with blood it seid hanaah on it she taken the blood and left as she left the room she ran into luna and sean.

Shadow Figure sean luna call everyone down to the ballroom.

Luna why.

Shadow Figure just shut up and do it there is no time to waste.

Sean just do it she wants you to for a reason.

Luna ok sean ok.

So luna called back everyone to the ballroom and the shadow figure made a announcement she told everyone there was a place where there was over 500 demons and thay all looked creeped out then she told them that she went into a red room to find a vile of Hannah's blood.

Hannah let me see.

Sarah hannah baby do you remember when you woke up and told me you felt like a stabbing pain in your arm.

Hannah ohhh ya i do remember that.

Sarah well maybe that stabbing pain was the needle going into your arm.

Hannah ohhh shit.

Shadow figure that is what I mean something is wrong here and I don't know what.

Luna same.

Sean ya same here.

So the shadow figure told them that she was taking a break thay seid ok so sean and luna went to the bedroom and took a break and thay went in the bedroom and luna took off Sean's shirt and Sean's took her shirt off and she took off her pants and his pants and thay got in the bed she went and locked the door and went back in the bed and she rolled him on top of her and thay had sex all night she loved her first time as he love his first time as she looked around she had wine he had a beer and thay layed down and cuddled in the bed and rested up thay loved having sex so thay had sex agian and luna seen fireworks it was great for her and she loved sean alot so thay got up and got dressed and did not tell nobody yet not till she was ready.

Thay got dressed and then Sarah and & hannah came in and luna told them it's all there's and thay went ahead and locked the door and did what thay wanted to do.