Chapter 18 The News

So the doctor came and checked out luna and he looked at luna and check her over and he told her that she is pregnant and that it is verry important that she gets rest and not leave this room and she was happy she had tears of joy running down her face as she herd that she was pregnant.

Hannah omg congratulations sis.

Sarah omg congratulations luna.

Dana congratulations luna.

Cole congratulations luna.

Dennis congratulations luna

Jean congratulations luna.

Author congratulations luna.

Kathy congratulations luna I am happy for you.

Bobby congratulations luna.

Billy congratulations luna.

Horace congratulations luna.

Royce congratulations luna.

George congratulations luna.

Ryan congratulations luna.

Jesus congratulations luna.

God i present to you and sean a baby girl.

Luna thank you everyone

Billy guys your alive.

Royce ya little man come onwe got to get to sean and sandy.

Billy right Bobby come on buddy.

Bobby right oh and agian congratulations luna.

Back at the mansion

Sean and sandy was there waiting for Billy to come back as thay sat there Billy came back but not alone sean and sandy was happy to see Bobby agian.

Billy well dad you have slot of work ahead of you when you get home.

Sean what is going on

Bobby luna is pregnant she is having a girl your going to bd a dad.

Sean omg omg.

Sandy sean what's wrong.

As his weapon dropped from his hands he turns to sandy and hugs her and laughts he sean runs into the ballroom and industry dances and does not see the demon as Bobby comes in and see him happy as hell he see that he is not paying attention.

Bobby hey Sean I am happy to see you are happy but there is a demon right there.

So sean turns and runs and draws his weapon and leaps and shashedthought as he cuts the demon in half and blood and intestines pours out he see more demons and runs andslashed the two demons in front and then slashed the two demons on the right then on the left as he did blood pourd out all over the place al 6 of them

Sandy wow sean you are amazing.

Sean I am a father and nobody is going to hurt luna or my little girl.

Billy hey sean luna would like to know what wold be a good name for the baby.

Sean tell her raven and will you take a break.

Billy ok.

So sean looked around and herd noise Bobby ran out and and looked around and seen Lilith and he teleported behind her he punched her as she flew back the doors opened to the ballroom and as she flew through the doors he appeared from behind her so Bobby kicked her and appeared I front of her and kicked her upwards then appeared from behind the smashed her with a two handed smash attack and then he appeared in front of her and kicked her as blood and teath flew out of and she got up and limped back in the red vortex.

Sean you got stronger Bobby.

Bobby yes I did.

Sandy that's great.

Billy the good news is that Luna is having a girl and she loves the name raven but the other bit of good news is that Ryan George Horace and Royce is not dead thay showed up.

Sandy we told you.

Sean ya that great glade to hear that.

Royce ya me two hahaha.

Horace yes that is good that we got out.

George ya bro it's time to take this out we are getting closer to the end.

Bobby I will look after you daughter.

Sean thanks.

Royce not alone you aren't.

Horace ya that's right.

George ya man.

Ryan she might fear me.

Billy you are not leaving his daughter alone we will help them wait I feel like luna is calling me hold on.

George that boy goes out to much.

Sandy he is helping out by getting messages back and forth.

Sean yes thats right.

Sandy Billy is a big help.

Royce that is to much for the little guy.

Ryan the little guy is ok leave him alone.

Billy sean you have two daughters not one.

Sean what no way.

Billy yes way.

So thay went and looked around and thay went to the basement to of the passage was open thay went to the left and found a silver key thay left and then went straight and found a note

To whom this concerns
                          Billy is a hero that is the ultimate hero that will be on the wall of hero's with the name that I am going to be placing in this letter as it is I can tell you that the list is not long but the people on the list are powerfull.

1. Luna
2. Hannah
3. Sarah
4. Sandy
5. Sean
6. Bobby

These are the people who is the hero's that will save the world  from brink destruction and the people on this list are the arch angel's that are the hero's that will save not just the world but the people as well.

Sean sandy Bobby went and back upstairs and went to the ballroom and just sat for a minute and thought about what to do and bobby thought maybe it would be going after the last two demons to pull zozo out of the pits of hell.

Sandy told them thay need one more key to get the Sagittarius stone and and sean thinks the note might be with the golden key to get the last stone as thay went to find the last demon.

Sean we needto take down that two demons.

Sandy yes we do azula and lilith.

Bobby yes we do that will no problem.

Sandy it's not easy but it's not hard.

Sean we just need to do this and end this zozo is not a easy target.

Sandy how hard is he.

Sean verry hard.

Bobby dam I don't like the sounds of that.

So Bobby sean and sandy got up and herd a sound outside the door as thay opened it thay seen that Horace and Royce battling demons.