Chapter 9 Bobby Vengeance

So everyone went in and thay apologized and told him he was not responsible enough and bobby ran out of the door room as thay came out Bobby was surrounded by demons and Bobby let out a wave ofight cutting the demons in half as the top half fell to the floor there was blood everywhere and intestines was hanging out of the body's and all of them was shocked and Bobby ran downstaires to the basement and thay all went after him as thay did thay seen dead body's everywhere.

Lilith you little shit I am going to drink you blood

Bobby no your not.

Lilith what did you say you won't get away with that.

Bobby vs Lilith

Bobby swug and Lilith dodged it as she throw a kick she missed as thay both throw a kick Lilith and Bobby kick eachother and Lilith got hurt as she got punched 2 times blood few on the wall as Lilith looked and seen that thd boy wa the one to fear not the others .

Lilith ahhhhh no no no this boy this boy its him it's him.

As Bobby dissappeared and reappeared in front of her he punched her and she flew through the wall and hit yhe ground outside and Lilith was not scared of luna hannah sarah sean Cole Dana Dennis Jean Kathy or author she was scared of bobby as luna and ghe others look at Bobby and thay seen his power was stronger then any of them and Jean told her family that Bobby was powerfull and that Lilith was scared of him not us.

Jean Lilith is scared of bobby.

Luna why is she scared of him.

Torn Prince beacuse the boy has a power that none of you have.

The hammer ya man that's right dog don't you know this boy I special.

The juggernaut ya its as if he had a power deep with in him he might be the only one who can truly defeat Lilith.

Luna well shit wait where's Bobby.

Bobby here I found this it was in a secret place in the red chamber and I found the night key a vile of Sarah's blood and a note.

Cyrus note 4
To demon you need to kill Lilith she is ruining our plans this will be the new underworld and I am its leader and you will be my minion's so thoes who brings me the head of Lilith Sarah hannah and luna will be reward handsomely and will be able to have there own den for themselves and you will get to drink the blood of Luna hannah and sarah as thay are you enemy thay won't get away with what thay did to me this is unforgivable KILL THEM NOWand don't come back till thay are dead.

Cyrus well well if it is not the hero's luna hannah and Sarah.

Luna so you want our heads we you can't have them.

Sarah thats right.

Hannah ya me my sweetie and luna are not trophies for your wall.

Lilith you will PAY FOR THIS AHHHHHH my brother zozo will eat your heart you fools.

Cyrus you will stop now Lilith I brought you back to follow me it's not the other way around.

Lilith you dare talk to me like that I will end you.

Cyrus vs Lilith

Cyrus shoots a bolt of unknown energy at Lilith and does nothing and as she regains her slandered she hits Cyrus as blood drips out of his noise and she hits Cyrus with dark energy as she does it cuts him in half and blood pours out and Cyrus was killed by the one thing that he brought to this world.

Lilith my brother is the master.

Luna no he is not.

Sarah thats right.

Hannah we did not get if from your brother but from his father the man who sent him to hell for his betrayal your brother is evil.

God LILITH YOU HAVE ANGERED ME AND NOW I WILL SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR BROTHER.

Lilith you will do no such thing.

Bobby you won't get away with this.

Lilith no no no no no no not him not him get him away get him away.

Jesus you have grown stronger Bobby and your power is the only thing that is keeping them together.

Bobby everyone seid I wax not responsible enough to use my power.

Jesus thay are wrong Bobby.

Sarah wait you are actually going to let him fight no we won't allow it.

God that is not up to you and the others.

Luna Bobby do you want to fight.

Bobby yes I want to help out.

Luna then you may its your choice and you made I am proud of you Bobby no matter what we seid you did what you thought was right I was testing you Bobby to make sure you had what it takes.

Bobby really.

Luna yes really.

Bobby cool.

Jane why are you incourageing him to do this.

Luna he is a hero and there is nothing we can do about it.

Demons came and ran and Bobby seen that there is 6 demons coming and thay grabbed Kathy and Bobby went after them and the demons dissappeared as Bobby seen his sister get taken the torn prince told him to stay calm and not to worrie and he looked up and his hair turned blond and his hair grown as if he was ready to take down the whole place and the everyone was shocked to see what is happening to Bobby and the torn prince the juggernaut the first born son the jackal thay all fell to the floor and Bobby seen that the demons that came and taken his sister came back and he looked at them and he shot a wave of light at theme and thay where cut in half and blood and intestines fell out another wave of demons came and he shot another wave and more blood and intestines fell out as well 12 demons was killed and Bobby told them that till Kathy is safe he will have his vengeance .