Chapter 14 kenak's End

Kenak came to the ballroom and thay looked at them and thay got ready to battle him as he was ready himself.

Battle with kenak

Sandy hit kenak he made him bleed out Sarah shoot him in the shoulder Bobby hit him in the gut and he spit blood up Sandy slashed and blood poured out of his arm kenak swung and hit dana and counter attack him and made him bleed he ran out of the ballroom and thsy ran out as well.

Dana throw a dagger at kenak and the dagger went in the back of his knee and he fell down and sandy slashed him in his back and he bleed out as sandy put her first weapon back and drew the moonlight edge he slashed downwards cutting the armor of of him his body is bloody as Sarah shot two arrows in him and sandy slashed he fell to his knees.

Bobby hit him knocking teath and blood out as Dana ran up and slashed him in the top part of his chest blood poured out and he was crawling to the vortex sandy stabbed downward and her sword went thought his spine and it stopped him as Bobby smashed his hand he could not get his weapon and Sarah shot a arrow in his hands as he could not move thing got out of hand but it's nothing that thay could not handle.

Kenak you think you have won you have not won yet it's not over till Lilith says its over you may have killed Cyrus but you won't stop us hahaha.

Bobby yes we will.

Sarah thats right.

Sandy you have already lost.

Dana this is the end for you Kenak.

Kenak we will see about that Lilith will revive me hahahahaha.

So sandy beheaded kenak and blood poured out of his neck as that is one demon lord down that takes care of that as Billy appears and tells them that kronok is the next demon that must go and thst it would be wise to find more zodiac stones as thay agreed that was a good idea to get it done as thay went in the room at the end of the hallway to the left and went to the end and found a dark key door and used it thay found a sun key door as well that was the last sun key door and thay discarded it and thay went into the room and that found the Libra stone and thay taken it as thay did thay went out and went back to the night key door and went in to find a zodiac box for the zodiac stones and there is 12 spots for 12 stones as thay got to the ballroom thay had all the zodiac stones thay found.

So thay put the stones thay had and thay need 6 more stones to get as thah thought where the stones are thay got to find another key to get into the other rooms as thay went out thay wentvto the left end and looked for the other night key doors and thay found one and thay opened it and thay have found the silver key and a note.

To whom is reading this
You must stop the demons that are coming thought the red vortex you must get to the core and take care of zozo and his sister Lilith thay are evil and thay wantvto end the would but only the two with the light swords may enter the moonlight edge artamas and the moonlight blade selene so the hero's of this is two warriors of light thoes warriors are sean and sandy.

Sandy what wow that is amazing I am one of these warriors of light.

Bobby ya i guess that i am going home an# not fighting zozo and Lilith.

Sarah ohhhh Bobby font worrie you might have your chance.

Bobby ya maybe I don't know.

Dana dont worrie so much you won't Bobby you are a kind hearted young man and I see a hero in you Bobby.

Bobby ya right then all this straight was for nothing.

Sandy no you it's not you got this beacuse God has a plan for you Bobby he loves you

Bobby I know but I can't let you guys do all the work.

Sandy your not.

Sarah you are a big help this is what you where ment to do is be a follower then a leader.

So Bobby went back to the ballroom and just sat down as if nothing happened as the girls came in and seen Bobby in that way sean came in and seen that he was not doing good and he was down under the weather.

Sean hey it's ok you don't want to do this anyways besides you are a hero anyways.

Sandy that's right you saved me you saved all of us and you are strong.

Sarah thats right you even saved luna.

Horace I got news that will make you happy.

Bobby ya that is what.

Horace I found your sister she is in the basement of this mansion.

Sarah see there you go.

Dana ya see that should make you happy.

Bobby thanks Horace but I am getting my sister back and then I am leaving I going to go back to my mom and dad.

Billy Bobby don't do this your a hero you just can't give up on this.

Bobby thay don't need me here.

So bobby went to the stairs that went to the basement and went to the basement of the manor the hallways was like cyrus house and there was glass rooms downstairs and looked around as Horace appeared he falls to the floor with painfully memories of cyrus house and he dissappeared and royce appeared and went to bobby and royce showed him the way to his sister Kathy and he gave him the keys to the cell that his sister I at.