Chapter 16 the lab and kronok

So sandy got sean up and asked him what's wrong he told her that this is the place where he came on his first mission  and found that it was in ruin's and why it was still here it blew up after the detonation sequence sandy told him that Lilith probably remade it and bought it back.

Sandy I remember hearing that you and your stars team destroyed this and stopped what was going on.

Sean yes but it's not Lilith that brought this place back its zozo I have a feeling that he did.

Sandy zozo who is zozo.

Sean a demon that is the leader of the demons

So sean and sandy went deep in the lab and found the door that won't open and sean told sandy about the door and he told her that it was bad that there was zombies and monster as sandy through that was worse now or then but he told her that things are bad now then it was back in stars as thay looked around thay seen a computer it was on he seen red orbs flying around and horace appeared and asked him what this place is and he told him to call the other's and he did as horace called the other's
Thay looked around and did not know what this place was.

Sean ok listen up I have been here before.

Royce really.

Sean yes this was where I went on my first mission this is a lab and the mansion that is up there is a cover up this lab blew up the mansion blew up but zozo the evil one brought it back.

Horace  so you been here on your first mission but why would this zozo tdemon bring this back.

Billy ya that does not make sense.

Sean beacuse he needed a base to hold the demons he has.

Sandy so he rebuilt this place to store the demons as it was to hold the bad things you fought before.

Sean yes.

George dam this is not good.

Ryan if this place was to be used as a storage what was it storing.

Sean b.o.w's.

Billy b.o.w's what's that stand for.

Sean bio organic weapon.

Sandy dam.

Royce shit shit shit shit shit this is bad.

So thay looked around the lab and billy found a notebook that had notes in it and asked sean what the notebook with the notes in it was so sean looked at it.

To all members
             S.t.a.r.s had found us and is taking this mansion apart and this lab will fall to this group of s.t.a.r.s members are better then the ones in raccoon city and I fear that is not good are research is about to fall with all of are hardwork its not a good thing if we lose are hardwork send out T1801 he will deal with them and we will get battle date from delta team and bata team.

We must stop them fast or thay will destroy us the t1801 was destroyed by both teams and this is going bad not a single one of the s.t.a.r.s. members died what is this coming to we need them dead now I am getting mad .

Doctor Marcus told us to release the the one Bio weapon we did not want to release and that bow was known as bow Cyrus the strongest bow we have the weapon better kill them or we lose it all and we can't afford it as we lost the guard house the mansion the pool house the turn table what else are we going to lose its just the lab and the helipad that is left

Goddammit we lost bowcyrus and the lab and the helipad we have to get out of this place or we are going to diewe can't die here and s.t.a.r.s has ruined are research this is not the last s..t.a.r.s. have seen of us.

Billy omg this is amazing you must of been the leader of Bata team.

Sean no delta team.

Billy wow that's amazing.

Royce Dam you are a ass kickers.

George hell ya man you showed those umbrella pussies that thay can't mess with you.

Horace dam this is fucked up but awsome at the same time.

Ryan holy hell these umbrella pussies have a serious problem.

George hahaha yaaaaa that's right these pussies don't have nothing on you man.

So sean and sandy was looking around as the otherxs was looking for things that could be used as sandy found the Scorpio stone and the Gemini stone as thay got to the Gemini stone thay seen that the stone was blocked by electricity and the Scorpio stone was two as thay seen that there was a noise it was kronok he has the Pisces stone  so royce hit kronok in the back and George smashed a nail in his shoulder the juggernaut hit him and Billy shot him with a arrowas Ryan swipe him in the eyes blinding him as he dropped the stone Billy picked the stone up and gave him the stone Billy seen a switch there as George throw a nail in the power box shuting the power of and sandy got the two stones and got out of the lab as the others stayed royce throw Billy out and the door slammed shut.

Billy no royce royce.

Sandy Billy he did it for a reason ok.

Billy ok ok.

So thay went up and went back to the ballroom and put the stones in the zodiac box and and Billy gave the star key to sean and thay got the last of the keys that are needed and so thay went and looked around for the star doors as thay found one thay opened it and thay seen a note and thay are going to read it later to see what it says and thay found that there is a Vile of Dennis blood there to so thay grabbed it.