Chapter 26 The final battle

So sean bobby and sandy got to level 4 and bobby asked him where is the test supposed to be and Sean told him that thay past it the test was to be in that big open space sandy told ask him why nothing happened and Sean was not sure why it did not happen he told them to be happy thay did not have to go thought that so thay opened the door with the zodiac stones and went thought the door and seen stairs that went down and seen zozo.

Zozo ahhhh Sean you are going to die.

Sean no I won't.

Bobby your the one that will die.

Sandy we are not afraid of you zozo we have God on our side right bobby Sean.

Bobby ya that's right bonehaed.

Sean zozo don't you see we just don't have God with us we have Jesus with us and all the spirits your sister Lilith and you demon army that cyrus was commanding lost including cyrus himself and now its your turn zozo.

Sandy Sean why so calm.

Sean because I know ihis game.

Bobby ohhh that's why he is calm he fought him for 20 years so he knows his range of attacks and what he wants and don't want.

Sean yes thats right.

Sandy your amazing Sean I have always told you that and it really is true our friends would be proud to have you as one of there friends.

Sean enough talking I think it's time we end this.

Sandy right.

Bobby right.

Zozo the final battle

So sean sandy and bobby got ready to fightsean ran up and slashed him and sandy slashed him up ward's bobby appeared from behind and punched him four time knocking teath out as he swung at bobby and hit him he got up and powered up and went into the platinum warrior and he dashed and hit him from top bottom left and right no. Stop blood was flying everywhere Sean slashed his arm open and sandy slashed horizontally cutting both of his horns and Sean stabbed him as he stood up he grabbed Sean and he slashed him in his face as bobby elbowed him in his spine and he fell to the ground as a white and gold ring went around them zozo broken the link as thay flew back after the break as everyone could see thay got up and ran to zozo and that's when Sean put away his original sword and brought out the moonaura blade and it was as bright as ever sandy put away her sword she use's and gets the zirconia blade and bobby puts away his diamond gloves and put the gloves of light and Sean slashed him in the arm that zozo lose a arm and sandy slashed upwards and cut him deep as blood is pouring out bobby punch him and he burns in a white and gold light.

As sandy and Sean  seen that thay new bobby was a great hero and a strong willed one as he dies he burns up and he appeared again but now stronger as ever as sandy did not like that he came back.

2nd format zozo.

So zozo came back as something powerful as he'll as Sean bobby and sandy looked he became even stronger  so he swiped and thay dodge it as Sean slashed him from behind little  droplets of blood dripped out as Sean got hit in the back of the head and he was hurt his shoulder was taken out of place as sandy slashed him he through her over to Sean and her left and right shoulder was taken out of place bobby punched him and hit him hard a tooth fell out as he grabbed bobby and  throw hi to sandy and Sean his should was taken out of place his legs where cut on a sharp stone and his back went out of place as the three of them sit there a voice appeared.

Luna's voice Sean baby don't give up you can't remember daddy.

As Sean took in the love from Luna and his daughter he grow stronger.

Kathy voice bobby listen to me you can do it you a great hero and we all miss you bobby drake that son of bitch out your a asskick bobby you can do it.

Bobby herd his sisters voice and it made him stronger.

Vicki you can do it sandy your a good friend to my son and you need to get up so you and my son can start your company go.

Ssnd herd Vicki's voice and she knew she was right hearing her voice made her stronger

Diliraba's voice sandy sean bobby listen to me you can do it it is going to be easy and it won't take you long I grant you a power from me to you 3.

So sean sandy and bobby got a new power as thay felt like God's thay stood up and surround zozo as he laugh at them knowing that he thinks he is going to break out as he tried he could not as this power everyone who was watching was surprised as thay focused a ring of energy called life blood was surrounding them zozo tried to escape from ghat he could not as he was getting mad thay could feel his dark energy move though them and but it did nothing to them as thay had the power of light it was stronger then anything.

As zozo was getting mad he was trying to destroy the ring of energy but could not it was to powerfull as his darkness came he let it out but nothing so he tried it again but the darkness was shattering he did it again as thay just stood there he hit it with more darkness.

Diliraba voice what are you guys waiting for.

Sean get ready and release it.

Sandy right.

Bobby right.

So thay let go and zozo was finished so sean told them to get out of here and get everyone away from here and thay did just that.