chapter 8 the moon room

Luna and sean went down to the rightand thay was above the dinning room Anthony seen 8 doors and and went in the first door and seen that there was a key that was there but it was surrounded by electricity and as thay turned around thay seen Bobby and Kathy and thay told them that thay could help out and showed them what thay found and it was a key a silver key and luna asked Bobby where he got it and Bobby told them I was the red chamber is where thay found it and that thay where with Sarah and hannah sean was not happy about that.

Sean what are you two doing its dangerous.

Bobby I just wanted to help.

Kathy ya jez you really don't balieve in help do you.

Sean yes I do but when it's somone else's children I don't like that.

Luna as much as I don't like it sean is right you should not go.

Bobby we are sorry.

Sean its ok just don't let it happen agian ok.

Sandy hey what's up.

Sean well these two are going to the red chamber with hannah and Sarah.

Sandy ohh really that's not a safe place.

Bobby ya we know but we where with Sarah and hannah.

Luna hannah what's going on.

Hannah with what.

Luna with the kids did you tell them thay could go with you and Sarah.

Hannah no I did not a matter affact I told them to go back to the ballroom Sarah told them to go back to.

Luna I see Bobby Kathy go back to the ballroom and stay with your parents.

Bobby no please don't do this.

Kathy please we wanted to help you can't keep us in there.

Luna oh good authar can you please take you child back to the ballroom.

Authar Bobby Kathy what did you do.

Bobby we went into the red.

Kathy no Bobby.

Authar Kathy don't Bobby what where you about to say.

Bobby we wentvto the red chamber we wanted to help out and it's not fair that we can't help luna hannah I sorry.

Luna it's ok.

Hannah its ok.

Kathy well I not sorry for it Dad this is something I wanted to do and bobby wanted to do I don't care what anyone's says thay are not going to stop me or Bobby.

Authar what you will do as you are told Kathy now get back to the ballroom.

Kathy no.

So Kathy runs of and Bobby told his dad he would go to the ballroom and as he was happy to here that and went back to the ballroom and before he apologized one last time and went to the ballroom and jane came and told Bobby and to go with Dana and Cole to find Kathy that thay where going back to the castle Bobby seid ok and left with Dana and Cole.

Bobby Dana Cole I will follow your lead just letting you know.

Dana good glade to know it.

Cole yes that is good.

Bobby wait look over there.

Dana what is that.

Cole I don't know I will check it out.

As Cole checked it out Bobby told him to be carefullthat he does not think it's safe so he went to the shadows anyways as he did Bobby seen somthing as he throw a bolt of light into the darkness a denomic scream was heard in the darkness as Cole ran from the darkness he kept Dana away as bobbyvwent back a few feet away Dana went toward Bobby and Cole went back by them to as thay where surrounded luna and sean came and sandy seen it and came the juggernaut the torn prince thay both came as Bobby seen Kathy in the hands authar and jane was going to as the demon stopped them he told them that if thay move closer Kathy's blood would be everywhere as Bobby sat down he crossed his legs and he sat there looking at Kathy and the demon and Cole and dana told him to get up and but he did not as he herd a voice of God and Jesus thay told him not to get up to stay on the ground.

So Bobby did just that and he closed his eyes and sat there and thought that cole told him to get up and as he was going to luna told him not to he seid why and luna told him that God and Jesus told him not to move the demon was getting mad and angry at Bobby as he shot a bolt of dark energy he dissappeared and appeared he kicked the demon and saved Kathy as he felt ghe light the energy it filled him and Bobby's hair changed sandy was amazed as Bobby looked the demon he moved so fast that everyone did not even see him move as he hit the demon in the stomach he spit blood out as he spat blood out of his mouth he feel to his knees and held his stomach as the demon was crawling to escape he stomped the demons head in to the cold floor as blood poured out he walked away as it was nothing he looked at the demons body as he spat on it he teleport to the second floor.

Jane how did you do that Bobby.

Bobby I don't know.

Luna what the it looks like Bobby just was gifted with power.

Sean ya it does.

Hannah that's great and all but I still don't think he should be fighting.

Sarah yes I agree

Sean i font think he is responsible enough

Luna I feel the same.

Sandy I think he should he has power.

Dennis I agree

Cole me to.

Jane I agree he is not responsible enough.

Authar I think he should.

Dana no he should not fight.

So thay thought he was not responsible enough to use his power and he got mad and went into the ballroom and slamed the door.