Chapter 15 Goodbye bobby

So royce and bobby went to the cell and he opened the door and seen kathy as she seen her brother she ran up to him and hugged him and she was happy to see him Bobby told her there is no time to wast thay need to get out of here so thay went upstairs and taken kathy and left the manor and went home to there parents as sean and sandy seen Bobby leave the manor thay knew he was serious about his decision and that he really felt like he really was not a hero.

Sarah Bobby really left.

Sandy yes he did this is not good we need him sean we need him.

Horace yes you do he is upset.

Royce yes he is need and yes he is upset but he also feels like that you don't need him eather.

George we need him back we got to get him back.

Ryan Bobby is a hero but not the one that is to fight he will get his chance.

Sarah yes he will.

Dana he needs to stop acting like that.

Billy I understand why he is like that.

Danawhat you understand dam.

Sandy what is Bobby's plan he is just going to give up on things.

Sarah why is Bobby so destroyed he is a hero

Dana give him time its somthing he can't possesse right now.

Sandy ya that might be good to do.

Sarah ya we can't push him to it.

Dana I hope luna is ok.

Sarah she is ok she has been throwing up alot hannah think she has the flu.

Dana not good.

Sarah no its not if she has the flu this is not going to be good for hannah.

So Sarah went down to the basement to inspect the and royce and horace had  recognized writing on on the glass the it has the same as the ones that was in cyrus house's basement and it looks to be the same as there are 4 doors and this basement has 4 rooms that is blocked by glass and there is a way to move the glass but thay have to do something to do that so thay can get as Sarah left she went back up and went back to the ballroom and thay a demon came to the ballroom and was ready to fight.

Sarah got ready to fight the demon as sandy came with dana and thay got there weapons out thay wish Bobby was here and thay did need Bobby this was hard for them to do without Bobby so the demon slashed at Sarah and she backed up and shot 4 arrows in him and sandy slashed him as intestines and blood poured out of the demon and sandy looked around and seen the walls was bleeding and demons and spirits flowing out of the wall blood demons finally broke loose from the wall.

Sandy what's going on ?

Sarah oh no the demons arms that where coming outof the wall are now full out.

Sandy what do you mean.

Sarah this happened to me and luna at are castle that we freed from the spirits and the spirits was the Shibeto the valak samara the jackal the slit mouthed woman and the angry princess who is dana but still she is.

Sandy ohh ok.

Dana these things are getting difficult.

Sandy these things are not good and

Sarah i can't see why this is happening agian how many times do we have to go thought this.

Dana we are going to see the blunt of it today blood demons are verry dangerous.

Sarah shit this is bad.

Sandy what you mean ?

Dana blood demon's.

Sandy so blood demons are more evil the regular demon's.

Dana yes.

Sandy dam that's not good.

Sarah no its not.

Sandy so let me get this straight blood demons are worse then original demons and that we are going to see the worst of it today and things are going to get bad am I right.

Sarah yes thats right.

Dana this is not looking good.

Sandy here thay come get ready.

As the blood demons came a beam of light shot thought them and and the blinding light disappeared and it was sean he was standing there and sean looked different from the last time he was here and he was stronger as well he looked very powerfull and he swung his blade and cut though all the blood demons and the light that was shining from his blade was so perfect that it was strong it was like god touched the blade and sean looked as if he was a holy knight he was and he was shining brighter then ever.

Sarah how is hannah.

Sean good and luna is throwing up more she is throwing up in the morning and night now I asked Hannah and she told me that it may be the flu she called the doctor.

Sarah when is the doctor coming.

Seanin a couple of days.

Sarah what that's bullshit luna's condition could get worse in that time.

Sean yes I know it's bad but i have faith she will be ok.

Sarah I am going back with dana and we will stay with luna.

Sean ok be careful and where a mask so you don't get sick.

Dana I will.

Sarah I will two.

Sean good.

So sandy and sean had thought of the a way to keep going and trying to kill the demon's and fighting them off as there was a voice that sean recognized he knew it was his mom's voice.

Vicki sean this is not good but I am proud of you and I like to say you have turned into the hero you where ment to be you learned not to listen to nobody and stand up for yourself that's good.

Sean this mansion looks familiar why do I think I seen this place before.

Vicki beacuse it is sean you have been her before remember you where in S.T.A.R.S the special tactic and rescue service  you came here on your first mission.

Sean so this is why now I know thanks mom.

Vicki your welcome.

So seean went to the dinning hall and sandy followed him as he hit a hidden switch he found the hidden passage that was used by the umbrella corporation to get to there lab and sean sandy wrnt down to find a abandoned lab and sean hit the floor holding his head as sandy picked him up to comfort him.