Chapter20 Azuls End

Thay herd a noise upstairs as thay rushed up so as thay went and seen Azul the female demonlord thay went and drew there weapons Billy stopped the fight before it began and he dissappeared and reappeared in the left corner and posted up a camera he did that in each corner and the dissappeared to luna's home and then put up the fight on TV Kathy seen what was going on and she shouted to everyone to come as thay did everyone seen sean sandy and bobby as Billy dissappeared and reappeared at the manor and thay could start the fight and so thay did.

Azul vs hero's

So sean ran and slashed Azul as he missed and Bobby appeared from behind her she had a stunning look as she dissappeared and sandy slashed at her she missed Azul slashed at sandy she blocked it with her blade and sean slashed her in the back of the legs and she fell to the floor after she fell Bobby appeared and kicked at her and missed as he did there was nothing he could do then Azul swiped at Bobby hitting him in his arm and scraped Bobby's arm he counter attack with a punch and hit her knocking teath out and blood ew out of her mouth as he feel to his feet holding his arm sandy ran and jumped and slashed down wards cutting her shoulder and sean ran and slashed her in her chest she was bleeding but not badly as Bobby appeared at the side she looked to have more teath knocked out and she flew to the left as he appeared she was hit again and appeared above her and she got hit and is heading toward sandy she slashed her back and blood was pouring out and she went to the red chamber to heal and she did she came out and thought she could move but could not Horace Royce Ryan George and Billy  stopped her.

Azul went and shot dark energy at them as thsy missed and bobby bounced it off his arm Bobby dissappeared and reappeared from behind and punched her and had more teath knocked out and blood was flying out of her mouth as he appeared behind her he hit her toward sean and she drew his weapon and shot a holy blade like light at her as she dodged the light she ho hit and it slit her skin as blood was pouring out and she tryed to move to the red chamber she could not get in as Billy put a force shield over the red chamber door.

Sean ran and slashed her twice and sandy slashed her three time's Bobby punched her then appeared at the left side kicked her the appeared at the right and two hand smashed her and the told sean and sandy to get ready as he kicked her towards sesn and sandu thay slashed her and blood and intestines of Azul pour out all over the floor and sean sandy and bobby walked up to her and thay stabbed her and he stomped on her head crushing it into nothing as that is what she wash thay found the golden key there and a note it was Cyrus note.

To thoes who knows your enamy
                           We lost kenak and kronok and we can't stop we must end them now it is something that must be done no more screw up zozo will not be happy about are progress so let's do better people and get rid of Horace George Royce Ryan and Billy now.

So thay went to where the Sagittarius stone was and shut the power off and opened the locks and got the stone as thay did it fell out and thay got it and thay picked it up and went to the basement to go to that one last room as thay wrnt there there was a note that was the last note.

To whom this concerns
                        As you know your probably wondering why things are like this now as umbrella was defeated how many years ago as thay we where brought down by delta commander he made a new force that we should have not messed with as he was the commander of the cnss witch is cyber net sucreity survice and these guys was like s.t.a.r.s but much tougher as he had commander black captain vice and captain Allen on his side thay grew into a powerful group of cybergoth's and it was not just cybergoth it was the goth as well thay where the deadliest unit of all and we lost everything when commander anderson took in lead this is the truth.

So sandy looked at sean and asked him if that was true he told her yes it was and that he never told anyone it was beacuse the c.n.s.s was never to be remembered but forgotten as sandy understood why he did it that just made her more curious to find out about the c.n.s.s and the cybergoth and goth unit that was created to save the world it was somthing that made her want to know more so sean told here thay down the road if she like to know about s.t.a.r.s and the c.n.s.s he will tell her but it will have to wait beacuse there is more important things to do.

Sean down the road I will tell you ok.

Sandy ok sure sounds good.

Sean good I will definitely tell you.

Sandy yes I know.

Bobby hey what about me will you tell me to.

Sean hahahaha yes Bobby i will tell you to.

Bobby yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Sandy omg I have never seen him this happy.

Sean ya me to.

So sean sandy Bobby went to the ballroom and sat down for a bit as thay needa break to rest up before going after Lilith thay thought that Lilith could bring back the others and that if that is true then she needs  to die.