PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy

This Chapter is Dedicated to the People Mentioned below. Sometimes I thought to quit the story but  Seeing these people's message and Love for my story. It motivates me to continue writing. And this is a longgggggg update for you people. The total word count of this update is 7600 words. I thought to write more but then also I want to update it as soon as possible for those people who are waiting for my update. And please vote for the update and give comments about this update.

Henna-21
karamaaaaaa
Nivi213
cuteprincess883
arshi61
SheenaAngelika
srithu
AnilaMohan5
jkarayi
Hiyafrancy
Olaf789
sushilabiyani
MorningFrost060
srasri
AnuY98
Rose_crazysoul
Abhii_

LET'S GET INTO THE STORY

It has been a week since Khushi started working in AR. Male staff did not try to have a conversation with her necessarily except Vinay who tried to flirt with her at every given chance and was effectively taken down by herself or Riya.

Some of the female staff try to become her friends only to get fame or to interact with the Raizada brothers. While some of them will royally ignore her and some of them will try to talk with her genuinely and want to have a friendship with her and she accepts who she feels is a genuine person.

Lavanya was another whole thing she tried to dominate her. But Khushi never gives a head to her words. Lavanya fumes knowing Khushi is ASR PA and her room is on ASR's floor and tries to tell her she is ASR's girlfriend to warn her to maintain her distance from ASR. But she becomes quiet after knowing Khushi is close to Raizadas and rumors spread that Khushi and ASR were close. She also saw how Raizada's brothers were hovering over her whenever she came to their floor.

Khushi only came down for the canteen or to speak with Riya, Payal, Akash, or Nk. She became very furious after hearing the rumors and the Raizadas brother's over-concerned behavior. When no one is around Khushi at that time only she tries to attack her verbally and tries to tell her indirectly she is a very close friend of ASR and taunts Khushi whenever she gets a chance but every time it backfired on her or Khushi will give her a nice reply which makes her angrier more than before.

She, Payal, and Riya become thick friends. She shares about Diya and her stay in Raizada Mansion. She tries to make Payal a little bolder and more confident. She sometimes behaves boldly but most of the time she will be timid and silent.

Riya told her about Lavanya, how she faked as an ASR girlfriend, and her doubt about another thing. Khushi became furious hearing her.

She had a conversation with Akash and NK about Lavanya then she came to know how she tries to talk with Arnav or you can say try to seduce or flirt with him but he royally ignores her and both Raizada's brothers were unaware of these rumors. Even now Khushi didn't tell them.

She indirectly asked Arnav about Lavanya but after hearing him she understood that he also didn't know about Lavanya spreading fake rumors and that she is just a classmate, not even a common friend.