PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi

RAKSHA BANDHAN

Raizada's mansion is decorated like a bride's... Workers are running here and there... ladies are in the puja room making everything ready for puja... Khushi, Roshini, Aarav, and Diya were sitting in the hall...

After some time raizadas brothers, Aman, Shyam, and Mama came down in their traditional outfits... Khushi stares at Arnav as he looks damn handsome and sexy in his traditional outfit...😍😍😍

Arnav too stares at her and thought she is looking like an angel... The black color complements her milky skin tone and with open hair, she is looking just like MY ANGEL... but seeing her lost in him he smirks at her...😎😎😎 ( Khushi dress)

Khushi sees his smirks and immediately turns her face away from him and started to play with Diya to divert her thoughts from Arnav

Khushi sees his smirks and immediately turns her face away from him and started to play with Diya to divert her thoughts from Arnav... Arnav went near Khushi and took Diya and settle beside her...

Arnav: What are my baby and Mumma doing without Papa???... Diya touches and kisses Arnav's face telling Paa...

Nk: Khush you are looking beautiful... Aarav and Arnav immediately glare at him...😡😡 seeing this everyone chuckle at them...😋😋

After some time Nani called everyone to Mandir (puja room) and started the puja after that everyone settles in the hall... Roshini and Anjali came with the Puja thal and Rakhi...

Anjali and Roshini first did her puja to Arnav and tied Rakhi to him after that Aman, Akash, and NK... They enjoy their sibling's time to their heart's content...

Khushi feels happy and sad at the same time... happy to see their brothers and sisters bonding... sad because she thinks about her brothers... she thought maybe next year I will tie Rakhi to her brothers but thinking about Ravi a silent tear came out of eyes and fell on Diya's cheek...

Diya seeing sees her mother crying started to cry loudly...😭😭😭 Khushi came out of her thoughts immediately... seeing Khushi's tears Shyam knows she is thinking about her brother... so he took the puja thal and forward it before Khushi...

Khushi was startled seeing Shyam...

Shyam: You think of me as your brother right... so you can tie rakhi to me...

Khushi becomes happy and tears came from her eyes before she wipes another hand wipes her tears she looked at Aman sitting on his knees before her...

Aman: Don't forget me ammu I already became your brother when I and Ravi became friends...

Arnav picks Diya from her and settles near Aarav... Khushi did aarthi to Shyam and tied Rakhi to him... Shyam went to his room immediately... Khushi did the same to Aman... Aman went near arnav who was on the sofa... Arnav takes a gift box from his side and gives it to Aman to gift Khushi... Akash and NK came to Khushi to show their hands to tie Rakhi... Khushi did aarthi and tied Rakhi to them... Shyam gives a gift to her... everyone gives their surprised look to him...