PART 1 ~ Introduction

In Delhi

A man spotted a beautiful girl with long, silky hair, soft baby skin, and a milky complexion as her eyes fixed on the vastness of the sky. He stood there, unable to see her face, as she had her back towards him... Slowly, he approached the girl, patiently waiting for her to acknowledge his presence and turn toward him... Sensing his presence, the girl turned around to meet his warm, chocolate-brown eyes... The man was captivated by her innocent, almond-shaped hazel eyes, completely lost in their depths... before he saw her face...........

He felt someone shaking him with irritation. He opened his eyes to see his brothers on both sides of him, looking at him with keen interest. He just uttered, annoyingly, 'What the...' And yes, he is the Great Arnav Singh Raizada. He had this dream frequently but never saw the girl's face. He always wishes to see his soulmate's face, but he only knows her innocent eyes.

Arnav: What are you guys doing here?

NK: Good morning, Nannav. We want to talk to you about an important matter. So make sure you reach the office at 8:30, okay?

Akash: Haan bhai, a very important matter. Be on time, bhai. And yeah, good morning, bhai... With that, both Akash and NK escape from Arnav before he can shoot any questions.

Arnav: What the. He just shakes his head thinking about what his mad brothers are going to discuss. With that thought, he leaves his bed to get ready for his morning jogging.

.

.

Perambalur Village in Tamilnadu

In the quiet of the room, a Cute little baby peacefully dozed in the crib, while a young girl, her eyes moist with tears, scrolled through family photos on her tablet. Amidst the memories, she paused at a picture of chocolate brown eyes – a drawing she had sketched herself. Each time she beheld it, a soothing sense of solace washed over her, accompanied by a steadfast belief that everything would be alright.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the baby crying. She quickly placed the tablet under her pillow and began to cocoon her baby in her arms. The baby slept peacefully in her arms. Suddenly, Pavithra, Lakshmi Ma (LM) - the loyal servant of the Gupta family whom Khushi treated like her own family member entered her room.

( I have written in Tanglish. For those who don't understand Tamil, I have put English conversation in the bracket)

LM: Enachu Ammu, yen papa azhura? ( What happened Ammu? Why is diya crying? (Khushi's nickname is Ammu))

Khushi: Adhu onnu illa LM, ava elundha appo kooda yaarum illa, adha azhuvaa arambichita ( It was nothing, ma. There was no one when she woke up, so she started crying.)

LM: Seri, Pavithra ni inga enna panitu iruka ( Okay, Pavithra, what are you doing here?)

Pavithra: Satham ketuchu, adha enna nu paakka vandhen ( I heard Diya crying, so I came to check on her.)

LM: Seri, ni rest edu Ammu, Pavithra, va namma polaam ( Okay, you take some rest, Ammu. Pavithra, let's go.)

Pavithra nods, and Khushi signals something to Lakshmi Ma, and they leave. After some time, Lakshmi Ma secretly enters Khushi's room without anyone noticing.

Khushi: LM, ungalukku enna pannanum therium le? Yarukkum theriyama paathukonga. ( LM, do you know what you need to do? Make sure nobody notices.) Then she hands a bag to LM