PART 27 ~ Cute Partner

In the hotel room, a man and woman having wild sex hurt each other they only need pleasure without care for others... After satisfying each other they both have their drinks silently...

Girl: Are you thinking about him

Man: Hmmm. Gritting his teeth " How can I forget him?"

Girl: Before he finds us we have to find him

Man: This time I'm going to give a painful death to him... again they indulge themselves in f***ing each other.

.

.

Khushi was laying in the bed beside Diya thinking about what all happened in the absence of Arnav, how she went to Chennai and lost in her thoughts thinking about those days...

KHUSHI POV

After Arnav went to Sydney I was very tired and lost in my own world as I miss my Partner very much and Diya was always cranky because she misses her Papa... For the first three days, Arnav used to video chat with me and Diya... when the fourth day I was having a terrible headache because of my sleepless night. That when I receive a mail from Karthik starting tomorrow is my Parent's First Death Anniversary... I was literally shocked at how the hell I forget this day blaming myself for the carelessness I quickly called the travel agency and booked my ticket... After that, I called Arnav but he didn't attend the call Simultaneously I packed the luggage and called Akash, Shyam, and Nk they were also not attending my call I didn't try to contact Aman as he was in Nanital and he informed me he was going for some construction site there will be no signal... I picked up Diya and luggage and went to inform others in the home but HP Kaka informed everyone was out of some puja... so without any other choice, I informed HP Kaka and went out.

On the way to the airport, I again called Akash, Shyam, and NK they didn't pick up the call... And I called Karthik and informed him about my Arrive... After that, I quickly mailed Arnav and called him once again but this time he picked up my call I inform him about my Parent's Death Anniversary and then I cut the call without hearing his response as I reached the airport...

When I reached Chennai Karthik received me from the Airport and went straight to Karthik's Apartment as I don't want to go to My Home... The next day I went to My home and left the sleeping Diya in my room and I quickly went to Beach to perform the Puja as Karthik already arranged everything I asked Karthik to take care of Diya till I finish the puja... After finishing the puja I went to my home and had my Breakfast after feeding Diya I enquired Karthik what happen in my absence as a Loyal person he told me everything... I asked Karthik to take care of Diya and went to Ravi (Khushi's bhai) room... After half an hour I went out of the room with a suitcase in my hand I had taken some files and gift boxes that Ravi wanted to present to Arine, Amy and Me...

I took out the old sim card and inserted it into my phone and went back to Karthick's apartment...

Karthik's apartment was 3BHK Khushi took one room and take a rest for some time... he arranged lunch and we both discussed the work and other things maintained in my absence... I received the call from a Private number with confusion I took the call but after hearing the other I silently went to the room... I quickly locked the door and started to talk to the person.

Khushi: Yes Robert

Robert: Mam we got some information about them... I was trying to call you but...

Khushi: Robert did you tell this to him

Robert: No mam, Actually I was going to but you said to inform you first